1. The Meeting

WARNING: This may contain smut!

It's the start of a new term, Y/n l/n had just started at a new school in a town called Hawkins.

1st period-
I walk into my first class wearing a skirt, fishnets, tank top, boots with chains and rings as my accessories.
"Ah, y/n why dont you come to the front of the class so I can introduce you."
I do as the teacher says, going to the front of the class.
"Everyone, please welcome our new student y/n."
I show a little wave as I glance around the room looking for where to sit once this is done.

But then at the back of the class I see a boy with long curly hair and gorgeous brown eyes.
"Y/n?! Why don't you go take a seat I said." The teacher said as I realised while I was staring at the boy that boy was doing the same thing with me. I looked down and blushed from embarrassment, but when i looked back up he had a small grin on his face.

TIME SKIP-LUNCH

I sit alone in the cafeteria, obviously since it's my first day and I'm terrible at interacting with people.

I'm eating my food in silence, observing all of the other groups when I see that guy again. This time he was standing on a table. He seemed to be going on a rant about school or something.
"... Or a game where you toss BALLS into LAUNDRY BASKETS!" he said. A boy from the basketball table then calls him a freak, leaving the guy from class to make a face poking his tongue out and putting his hands on his head in the form of devil horns.
Without realising, this made me laugh more then I expected. So much the he ends up rotating his head to look at me and grin.
He jumps off at the end of the table and sits down again with his group of friends. All of the boys at his table turn around immediately looking at me, I quickly look back at my food. But it's too late, he already started to walk up to me. I start to shake my leg and tell myself this isn't happening.
"Hello gorgeous," he says whilst taking a seat at the opposite side of the table I'm sitting on. His words make me blush, oh wait I have to respond, I think as I snap back to myself.
"Hey handsome, how's it goin?" I say trying to act as if I haven't been eye fucking him all day. He seems to be taken back by this comment as he slightly blushes and grins at me.
"I noticed you staring at me earlier, was just wondering if I had something on my face?" He asked, smiling and wiping his cheek with his thumb as if trying to get something off his face.
"No, I was just-uh observing people, it is my first day."
"No wonder I didn't recognise you, I knew I couldn't forget that beautiful face, the names Eddie, by the way. Eddie Munson." he says while reaching for my hand, taking a bow and kissing my hand.
"Well hello Eddie, my names y/n,"
"Y/n, would you like to meet after school today? I could show you around town, maybe more." The last bit he mummbled under his breath but I still heard it and this made me very intruiged.
"I'd love to," I responded with the same devilish smile he gives me.
"Great, see you later sweetheart." He says while spinning around and skipping to his table. Once there, all of the other guys let out a loud cheer, then once shushed by Eddie they cheered quieter, I could still tell what it was about though. Now just time to wait until Eddie and I meet later...

650 words