5. Eddie's Van

After lunch all I could think about all day was Eddie. He ran through my mind everywhere I looked and honestly I was not complaining.

Finally school finished and I went to my locker. Rushing so that I can feel his presence again.
I walk out of school normally and head up to Eddie's van. He was already there leaning against the side and smoking a cigarette.
"Hey gorgeous," he said putting out the smoke and coming up to hold my waist. But I wasn't having it after what he pulled today.

I quickly walked up to him and pushed him against the side of his van with both my hands on his face as I passionately kissed him. He kissed back with the same amount of strength as he rubbed circles with his fingers on my waist.
"What was that for?" he asked out of breath.
"Earlier today. Plus I just couldn't stop thinking about you." I say looking up at him.

"Oh look it's Mrs and Mr Freak!" Yelled Jason from the basketball team as all his little sidekicks laughed.

Eddie let out a sigh as he was about to turn around but I quickly put my finger on his lips signaling that I've got this.
"Well why do you wanna watch the freaks kissing so bad huh?" I asked letting out a little laugh.
"Well Queen Freak is pretty hot so..." he said as his backup dancers started laughing again.

"I know I'm hot and all but this is not for you mate." I said gesturing to my body then looking at Eddie with a smile.
"Yeah, you jealous?" Eddie said as he tightening his grip in my waist and slightly moving closer to me.
Jason and his weirdos walked off after he said that and Eddie pulled me in again for an aggressive kiss.
We then walked over and got into his van, of course he opened the door for me as usual when i got in.

"Off to the castle," I say still laughing.
Eddie returned my laugh as he put his hand on my thigh. Even the presence of him made blush intensely.
"Sorry about those asshats," I say putting my hand on his.
"It's not your fault baby they don't matter. But that was fucking hot not gonna lie." He says squeezing my thigh.
"Not so bad yourself Munson." I say smirking at him while he's driving. That's when I get the perfect idea to tease him a bit.
I slowly start to take off the hellfire shirt he let me wear today and put it in the back to reveal my black lace bra. His hands tighten on the wheel once he's realised what I've done.
"And what do you think you're doing?" He asks while  smirking and creep in his hand up my thigh slowly.
"I just got a bit... Hot." I say in a seductive voice that I know drives him insane.

Eddie POV:

Her top was now in the back and I could barely focus in the road. Oh my god this girl is insane. Her voice, her body, her personality is all just so hot. I can't take this anymore, I pull over into the woods and take her hand to climb in the back.
"What's the matter?" she asks as of she has no idea what she's doing to me.
"We're finishing what happened at lunch." I say in a low demanding voice.

Y/n POV:

His voice is so hot. I love it when he tells me what to do.
I slowly straddle him as I take off my skirt, once again revealing my fishnets completely. He moves his hands from my thighs to my ass, aggressively squeezing. I moan in his ear , causing him to groan back.
I start slowly rocking back and forth on his buldge as he takes off my bra quickly and easily as he starts to squeeze and kiss my boobs, most likely leaving hickeys. Which is definitely a good thing.
"I need more Eddie," I say while moaning louder.

In a second he's already flipped me onto the mattress in the back and is taking off my underwear with my fishnets.
"So how do you want this love?" he says trailing his fingers from my breasts slowly to my stomach, then my thighs.
"I want you," I moan as I sit up slightly to undo his belt and then go back down. He finishes taking off his pants and he still has his boxers on. He comes down on top of me, aggressively kissing me.

His weight is pinning me to the ground but that just makes this so much better. Out bare chests are now pushed together as he's kissing my neck intensely. My fingers are tangled in the hair on the back of his neck as I'm moaninng.
He slowly creeps back up as I almost sit back up in am attempt to stay in contact with him. He quickly takes off his boxers and comes back down to me running his dick along my entrance and making me gasp into his mouth.
He pushes in with one quick thrust making me moan loudly.
"You like that princess?" He say thrusting again but slower.
"Yes God, please more baby," I moan as he thrust again but continuing to go harder and faster. Continuing through our moans and yells.
"Princess i-"
"Me too Eddie," I say already panting.
As he speeds up to an inhumane speed we both finish together as he slowly keeps going to ride out our releases.
After we're done he collapses next to me, out of breath and looking over my way.
"That was fucking incredible y/n," he says smiling at the disbelief of how great it was.
"I know right, I'm great in bed." I say winking at him as I turn to look at him as well. "You weren't too bad yourself either hot stuff." I say snuggling into his chest. Out bare chests touching as he starts to play with my hair.
"I think I love you y/n.."
"I love you too Eddie."

1039 words
I seriously hope you enjoyed. Comment or message me if you'd like anything different!!