2. After School

WARNING: Will include some smut!

I walk to my locker as the bell rings at the end of the day. I gather all of my stuff and head to the car park looking for Eddie. At first I couldn't find him, but then i felt a hand covering my eyes as a voice came from behind me,
"Guess who princess."
"Why hello Eddie," I say while taking his hand off my eyes and spinning so that our faces are inches apart.
"Did you miss me?" he asked while smiling and looking down at me through his gorgeous golden brown eyes.
"Well being with you would've been better then algebra, so lets say sure." I slowly back away while joking around with him. He quickly puts his hand up to his chest as if I've just taken out his heart.
"Ok ok, I guess I might have been a bit excited for school to end if that's the answer you're looking for."
"See, how hard was that sweetheart." He said as he led me to his van.
"So, where we going?" I ask as he opens my door for me. I give him a little curtsy, "oh why thank you m'lord."
"Of course, m'lady. And well I was thinking perhaps we could go to the arcade then watch a movie at mine?" Eddie said while turning on the car.
"Sounds like a plan," I say as I put on my seatbelt and adjust my top so my lacey bra is slightly poking out.

This definitely caught his attention. I could see him glance at my boobs every chance he got and this really excited me.
"Cough cough* so uh, what made you move to Hawkins?" He asked me trying to keep his eyes on the road.
"Well my parents are always working and shit so we've decide to go to yet another town."
"Well that's fun, so they don't mind that you might be with me for a while?"
"Mind? I honestly don't think they'll even notice, so I can hang out as long as possible." I say, slightly pulling up my skirt so Eddie can see a slight hole in my fishnets. Once again, this was very distracting for him as he tightened his grip on the wheel and tried to focus on driving.
"Well that's good for us then. We have arrived at out first destination m'lady." He said gesturing to the arcade sign.
As I look at the sign I see out of the corner of my eye him looking at my body again, this time I quickly turn my head back, catching him in the act.
"Perfect timing," I say acting normal, which teases him more.

Eddie quickly runs around to the other side of the van and opens up my door.
"Shall we?" He asks while reaching for my hand.
"We shall."

TIME SKIP-15 MINUTES

We meet Mike and Dustin while we're waiting for our food,
"Hey Eddie!" They both greet him and try to start a conversation.
"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" he says talking through his teeth and seems to be pretty mad.
"Oh well we were just chilling out here as usual when we saw you and your lady friend  walk in and we wanted to meet her. You seemed pretty excited about talking to her earlier so-"
Mike was interrupted by Eddie hitting him in the arm as he looks back at you with a casual smile trying to play off what mike said as a joke.
"Why don't you guys go and I'll talk to you later yeah?" Eddie says while looking at them  with his eyes widened.
I couldn't stop laughing until they left, it was uncontrollable.
"Shut uppp," Eddie whined as he moved to your side of the booth and slightly nudged you in the arm.
"Absolutely not, that was hilariously adorable." I respond while he's looking down and seems to be blushing.
"Oh my god, is the scary, tough Eddie Munson blushing?" I tease as I let out a fake gasp.
"Absolutely not, it's just hot in here." He says while putting a chip in his mouth.
"Maybe we should head back to yours early then." I respond while looking up at him with innocent doe eyes.
"Perhaps we should."

TIME SKIP-EDDIES TRAILER

"Welcome to my humble abode," Eddie says leading me into his place.
"Do you live here alone or something?"
"Nah I live with my uncle, but he works night so we have the place all to ourselves." He says while jumpin into the couch.
"Perfect," I say joining him on the couch.

"So, what movie should we watch?" He asked pulling out two VHS tapes, one being 'Nightmare on Elm Street, the other being the first 'Child's Play' movie.
"Oh my god you have Child's Play?!" I eagerly ask as I put it into the VHS player.
"Of course baby, so I take that as a yes for Child's Play?" he says laughing and collapsing back on the couch.
Hearing him call me all these nicknames Makes my heart flutter, I just can't take this anymore.
I sit down next to him, snuggling into his arm. He puts his arm around me and the movie begins.

About 30 minutes into the movie I put my legs on his lap and twist to play with his hair.
"You're going to miss the movie," he whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
"This is more entertaining." I say as I got up really close to his ear so my chest was near his face.

"Y/n.." he starts to say as he looks at my lips.
"Yeah?" I say acting innocent and brushing his hair out of his face, seductively touching his cheek. But before I could finish he slowly leans in and starts to kiss me.

We continue kissing as our tongues battle for dominance, he wins. Then he gently picks up my legs and has them straddled on his lap. I slowly start to grind on his lap as he kisses my neck, as he does this I feel his jeans rising until there's a tent big enough for a whole family. This Makes me moan in his ear as he sucks on my neck leaving hickeys to make sure everyone knew what happened tonight...

1063 words
I hope you liked this one!