4. The Next Day

I wake up to the light shining through the curtain in Eddies room. That's when it hits me, I'm with Eddie Munson and his arm is around my waist. But it's honestly comforting. I look over to the alarm clock and it reads 8:00. Shit we have to start getting ready.

"Eddie," I say in a soft voice so i can try to wake him up.
"Yes gorgeous?"
"I think we should start getting ready for school."
"Ugh fine," he says as he kisses me on the cheek then gets up to start putting on some clothes for school.
It's at this point I realise I'm staring and I start to blush as I'm covering my face.

I get up as well and put my skirt over Eddies Hellfire shirt and putting my fishnets back on underneath. As I do, Eddie turns around and begins to stare at me,
"What?" I ask as I'm adjusting my skirt and putting on jewellery.
"Nothing, youre just, you're wearing my shirt.
"Oh shit sorry do you want it back? I just didn't wanna wear my top for a second day in a role so-"
I begins to ramble as he stops me-
"No no, there's nothing wrong with it, it's really hot." He says as he walks closer and brings me in with his arm around my waist.
"Oh is it?"
Our lips coming crashing together as we're in such a smooth rythym i forget we need to go.
"Hey hey, trust me you don't understand how much i wanna do that too but we have to leave like now ok baby?" I say looking up at him innocently.
"Of course we do, c'mon let's head out to the van." He says as he gives me one last kiss and leads my hand outside.

TIME SKIP- SCHOOL LUNCH

I enter the cafeteria again, this time with a girl I met from class named Robin.

"I gotta ask, what's up with the shirt?" She says pointing at the hellfire shirt I'm wearing. Shit.
"Oh I was at Eddies last night and he let me wear it." I say as I sit down at the table.
"Eddie 'the freak' Munson?!" She says in shock.
"Well I don't think he's a freak. And jeez say it any louder I dont the the teachers in the office heard ya,"
"Ok ok I'm sorry but oh my god. How did that even happen?" she says as she settles in and starts to eat some of her food.
"It just did. He was really nice and sweet and we have so much in common. We just have a sort of connection, I don't know. Plus he's super hot."
She let's out a laugh after I say this. But hey it's true.

"You know what, I'm gonna go ask if he wants to hang out tonight."
"Wait like now?" She says as she points to the table.
"Yes now," I say walking over to the table with a whole bunch of guys wearing the same as shirt as Eddie.
"Hello, sorry to interupt but I was wondering if you'd like to hang out tonight?" I say as I get close down to his face whispering into Eddie's ear and winking at him.
"Nothing would make me happier princess," he says returning the wink.
"Great I'll see you then." I say as I rub my hand up his leg as I'm leaving. Clearly making him excited.

Just like that he grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him. So I fall on his lap.
"Not so fast love. Why don't I introduce you to everyone?" he says gesturing to everyone else.
"That would be nice. But we can do it when I'm not sitting on you lap, " I say getting up and getting a chair from another table.
"Fine, but I like it so much better when your there."
He says grinning at me.
I put my chair to the almost end of the table so it didn't feel like I was invading Eddie's space. But then he pulls my chair close to him before I can sit down. We both smile at each other as I sit and he puts his hand on my thigh.
"Anyway everybody. This is y/n, be nice to her." Eddie says to the group as they all introduce themselves and we have a small interaction.
"It's nice to meet you guys," I say trying to make a good impression.
But before anything else could happen I feel Eddie's hand creep up my thigh. Slowly going underneath my skirt and fiddling with my fishnet holes near my core.
I look over at Eddie who's talking to the group about his campaign tonight, but I can't focus. All I can think of are Eddie's fingers going from playing with my fishnets to putting one underneath my underwear and going inside me.
I let out a small gasp as he starts to slightly go faster.
"You okay y/n?" One of the boys named Mike says.
"Oh yeah I'm fine, this chair is just a bit uncomfortable." I say looking at Eddie as he goes at me.
"Oh you can switch with me if you want?"
"No. I'm...fine really, plus I'm pretty sure it's almost next period anyway so you just stay there." I say while slowly moving my hips with Eddie's fingers.
But just like that the bell goes and he takes them out slowly.
I let out a small gasp as he removes them from me. I get up normally and go up near his head. "We're finishing this later Munson." I say as I walk back to Robin. I can feel him staring at me still and I turn to look so we keep eye contact.
I grin at him and of course he does the same.

978 words