3. The Sleepover (Smut)

"Shall we move this to the bedroom sweetheart?" Eddie asked with his hands resting on my waist. I nodded in response, not being able to use words.

Then before I know it we're standing up with our lips still locked, aggressively kissing each other now. As we bump into the wall he ends up pushing me against it running his hands from my waist to my ass and pulling me up so he's now holding me with my legs wrapped around him.
Then he starts to move his kisses from my mouth to my neck. He gets a better grip on me and takes me over to his bed laying me down on my back as he takes off his hellfire shirt revealing his toned body and all of his tattoos that really turned me on.

I sit up slightly to try to take off my top when he pushes me back down,
"You tease me all night, so now I tease you doll," he whispers in my ear, as he gets back up I see the smirk he has on his face.
Eddie slowly takes off my skirt and trails his fingers from my ankle to my upper thigh, the closer he gets the more I moan. Then he slowly takes off my shirt, the speed is killing me.
"Eddie please," I moan in hopes he'll hurry up and fuck me.
"Patience sweetheart." he responds as he undoes my bra and takes it off. He rests back on his knees for a second to admire the view.
"You really are gorgeous y/n," he says as he lowers himself back down to me, I can't handle this anymore. I get up and push him back on the bed, he doesn't seem pleased,
"Now what are you doing doll, I told you to wait." He says looking me up and down. But I ignore him, I quickly unbutton his jeans and pull them off same with his boxers.
I crawl back up to his face and kiss him intensely,
"You were takin to long," I say as I lay back down, allowing him to be on top again. He quickly takes off my underwear with my fishnets and starts kissing my thighs, his hands on my ass squeezing when I moan.
His hands slowly creep up from my ass to my lower back and sharply pulled me closer to him, as he does this I let out a small gasp. He raises his kisses slowly from my thighs to my core.
"Is this ok sweetheart?"
"Mhm," I try to speak but it comes out more of a moan as he starts to go down on me. At first he's moving his tongue around my clit but then he shoves to fingers inside of me, causing me to let out a loud moan.
"You like that baby?"
"Yes God yes!" I say between moans.
"Eddie, I'm about to-"
He then quickly removes his fingers from me and gets a condom.

Before I know it he already has the condom over his big dick and he's pounding into me so fast I start to scream trying to contain my pleasure and pain.
"This is punishment for earlier, next time you'll learn to listen won't you?" he grinned going to a inhumane speed.
I couldn't respond though, I was too focused on his dick coming in and out of me and how close I was to finishing. I could feel he was too because his thrusts began to get sloppier and messy.
"Eddie i-"
"Cum for me darling, you may now."

That was all I needed to finally have my release as he did the same. He colaped next to me after throwing the condom in the bin.
"Holy shit, that was literally the best fucking sex I've ever had." He said while still panting.
"Definitely same here," I respond as I turn over to face him.
"Hey do you wanna stay here tonight? It's already pretty late and I can just drive you tomorrow." He asked as he also turned over to me.
"I'd love to, but I'm not sleeping in a tank, skirt and fishnets. They're great clothes during the day but there's no way in hell I'm wearing that to bed." I say chuckling.
"No worries sweetheart, I'll get you one of my shirts." He said as he jumped up to grab one of his many hellfire shirts and put it on me.

"I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted now ha, wanna get some sleep?" He asked as I adjusted the shirt.
"I'd love to," I said as I snuggled into his chest, feeling safer then I've ever felt before. There was something about Eddie that just made me trust him with my entire body, like he would never hurt me.

805 words
This was my first ever time writing smut so I'm sorry if it's bad. Please share your opinions and requests!