2 | "Goodbye" Is Another Way To Say "I Love You"

"Goodbye" Is Another Way To Say "I Love You"

Teen And Up Audience.

Kim Rok Soo/Original Cale Henituse.

Angst, Fluff, Flowershop AU. Alternate Universe—Modern Setting.

5749 words

***

Cale Henituse felt life is meaningless, thought that death might be better than life it self.

At least that's what he think, until he meet Kim Rok Soo.

***

He tired.

He tired of living. He tired of everything.

But he can't die. He simply can't. He already promised to live a happy life.

However, what's the point of living if he can't cherish any second of it?

He just sick of everything.

At this point, he alive just because his heart is still beating.

Please, he just wanted to rest.

Cale let out a long sigh, curled inside his warm blanked. He could heard sound of bird chirping from outside of the window. Morning already arrived, but he still doesn't want to step out from his comfortable bed.

A moment later, there was a knock on the door.

Without waiting for his answer, the door opened, let a figure of an old man entered the room.

"Young Master-nim? It's already morning, you should wake up and prepare for school."

Instead of getting up, the red-haired teen pulled the soft blanket over his face. He turned his head in the opposite direction, not wanting to see the vicious smile of the old man who was his personal servant.

"Young Master-nim, you don't want to be late on your first day of high school, do you?"

For the sake of hearing his tone of voice which was getting more and more sinister, Cale got goosebumps and decided to get up from his position. He clicked his tongue, forcing his feet to touch the cold floor. Cale didn't care about school or stuff at all. After all, even though he had done his best, he had no one to present the fruits of his hard work to.

The teen went to the bathroom and got ready quickly. Didn't care about his messy hair or unkempt uniform. Cale stuffed several notebook and pen into his bag, then stepped out of the room.

"Would you like to have some breakfast first, Young Master-nim?"

"No need."

"I understand. Then, I'll ask Mr. Hillsman to get the car ready."

Cale clicked his tongue again. The teen walked down the hall of his magnificent house. This big house feels empty and cold for some reasons. The maids all left as soon as they saw the figure of the Henituse family's eldest son stomping his feet, avoiding him.

'Tsk.'

Everyone in this house considers him as the trash of the family. Disrespectful and rude Young Master, that was how they saw him. They all avoided him, even his own family treated him like a stranger. They're not close, just ignore each other.

His steps were stopped when his reddish brown eyes accidentally caught the giant picture frame hanging on the hallway wall. Family picture. Everyone in his family has brown hair, even his stepmother and step siblings have similar hair. It was only him with fiery red hair, showing the contrast that he was different from the rest.