𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

TRIBE

FRIDAY, JUNE 7TH, 2024: 10 P.M

"HOME SWEET MOTHER FUCKING HOME." I called out, falling back on the couch.

"Sir, the yelling. Uncalled for." Zohra said, sitting down next to me.

"YES IT ISSSSS." I said, then she side eyed me, causing me to bust out laughing.

"You get on my nervessss." She dragged out, laughing.

"And you get one mine, but I still love you." I said, pulling her into my lap.

"And I love you." She said, blushing.

"You're so beautiful, how did I get so lucky?" I asked, kissing on her face.

"Thank you handsome, but I should be asking that question." She said, turning around to face me.

"You got lucky with me?" I asked, smiling.

"Yes, you know I did. You're such a man, a man that loves and accepts all of me and I thought I had that in the past but it was all a lie. You're my soulmate, my better half, and I can be full around soft girl around you. I don't have to act like a nigga all the time, because I know you got me handled and you'll never invalidate how I feel about anything. I could go on and on, but I'll save the rest for our wedding day." She said, then I caressed her face.

Leaning in I kissed her lips one time, then I looked up at her again before kissing her over and over until her arms were wrapped around the back of my neck and my arms were wrapped around her waist.

"Thank you baby, I love you so much. I'm glad I can be a real nigga with you, let you know how I feel, and you trusting me to make you feel safe and secure is over the top mama. As you said I could go on and on, but that's for our wedding day." I said, then she wiped my cheeks.

"You're so handsome Tribe Hassan Washington." She said, smiling then I wiped her cheeks off as well.

"Thank you, Zohra Aaliyah Washington." I said, cheesing.

"What do we do now?" She asked, pulling her hair into a bun.

"You hungry?" I asked, laying all the way back on the couch leaving her to sit on my lap.

"No, and we ain't got no food in here anyways." She said, placing her hands on my chest.

"Walmart ghetto as hell for closing at ten, but I know it gotta be some spots opened out here for food when you do get hungry until we go shopping in the morning." I said, looking up at her.

"Ok, but let me take care of you. That's what I want to do." She said, smiling trying to get off my lap but I grabbed her hips.

"Take care of me, how?" I asked, looking at her.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be back in a few minutes, stay here." She said, climbing off my lap.

"Yes ma'am." I said, closing my eyes and putting my hands behind my head.

10 MINUTES LATER

"Ok, babe. I'm back, here put this on." Zohra said, causing me to open my eyes.

"A towel?" I asked, grabbing it from her.

"Yes, I'm about to give you a massage." She said, smiling big.