episode 8 - ragini' go to meet swara

Ragini was seating outside in garden she receive call from college she ignore it then it's again ring she switch off her mobile weep her tears look toward water fountain which is in garden she will confess everything and if after that she have to go from everyone's life away she will go she don't have anything to say now or do she is tired now while fighting with everyone for that thing which will be never gonna her and understanding this small thing she have taken this much long time destroying everything In midnight 2 she go inside in her room sleep was far away from her eyes even from sanskar's and laksh too anyhow trio sleep Swaara also fall in sleeep after sometimes later.
In morning ............ All get up Ragini get up she go to take bath come out getting ready in simple Saree green white and brown colour with black colour sleeveless blouse

 All get up Ragini get up she go to take bath come out getting ready in simple Saree green white and brown colour with black colour sleeveless blouse

She want to know about swara's condition but she know no one will tell her she have only one way left near her she have to go for meeting swara she early morning only left to see Swaara at baadi she go to Bose mansion shomi who was preparing break...

She want to know about swara's condition but she know no one will tell her she have only one way left near her she have to go for meeting swara she early morning only left to see Swaara at baadi she go to Bose mansion shomi who was preparing breakfast for Swaara go and open door see ragini shobha has gone temple shomi turn her face ragini get teary eyes she come inside close the door take blessings from Ragini who blessed  her just then swara come down getting ready in white colour full sleeves top and mid thigh length skirt with simple and beautiful make up she wear simple pendant in her neck and skin colour boot heels

She see ragini she smile seeing her and get surprised too seeing Ragini at bose mansion she go near herSwara - Ragini what your doing here if your dadima saw you na here then she will directly take you to ganga nadi for making you pure Ragini - i ...

Swara - Ragini what your doing here if your dadima saw you na here then she will directly take you to ganga nadi for making you pure
Ragini - i have come to meet you only swara you don't worry about dadima i will take care of her how are you now
Swara - Arey you don't take tension about ME i aM absolutely fine by the way why you wear Saree some special occasions and that too like this Ragini what has happened to you your family will scold you seeing you like this do you losted your mind
Shomi - shona stop speaking this much let her also say something there is so many to tell you but first you behave youreeld (ragini think something look toward shomi then toward Swaara ) you go and call your Dida from temple till then i will prepared breakfast (swara look toward ragini) she is not going anywhere you come and then talk with her shona (swara smile)
Swara - ragini i know dida don't like your family come here but tu na please Kahi mat ja muje bohot bore feel ho rha tu yahi rah muje bohot sari batein krni hai tujse (Ragini nods in yes swara go from there shomi look toward Ragini then go to kitchen ragini close the door go near shomi)
Ragini - Maa you will not slap me today for my mistake (Shomi ignore Ragini and silently prepare her breakfast) MA ITS ME WHO HAVE GIVEN MONEY TO SOMEONE FOR KILLING SWARA WHO HAS SHOOT HER I HAVE TRY TO TAKEN HER LIFE AGAIN MAA (shomi leave the spoon which was in her hand in shocked she turn toward Ragini and slap her angrily she close her eyes looking down shomi what about to go ragini hold her hand kneel down infront of her ) i have done very big mistake Maa whatever i have did till now it's only for my love maa  in love and war everything is fair na Maa i am not great like you maa that crossing all the limits in love will stay away from my own love i was unble to sacrifice my love maa this is the first thing for which i am fighting this much in my life otherwise till Now whatever i have got i was satisfied in that only  then i don't understand maa why all always want me to behave according to there choice i have loved Laksh madly maa and i will love him till my last breath maa whatever happening na maa i am not liking anything swara's condition in my revenge my stupid step i am not liking anything maa in which pain your going i was going from double pain MA i have loved you Maa infact i think more than my own Maa too whom i haven't even seen but i also loved Laksh alot maa you know when it's comes to his and mine relationship i didn't see anything i don't know how but i start walking on wrong path Maa i have deceive everyone only for laksh maa because i love him alot. I feel confident when i see you being strong but now it's enough maa i want to leave this all i want to walk on right path Maa but in that i want you beside me Maa you know very well in which environment i have grown up dadima never let me live my life according to my wish i have to fight for everything dadima never teach me what is right and what is wrong but please MA help me in it i don't want to do anything now i just want to stay with you and swara please help me to come out from this darkness maa (shomi look Toward ragini) today i will confess what i have done with swara infront of everyone (shomi make ragini get up who look toward her)
Shomi - i don't think so Ragini you should tell about this to anyone they will put you behind bars without listening your point of view your taking wrong they are not like me and shona that they will give you other chance to improve yourself
Ragini - i haven't think about consequences maa Swaara has teach me if we are at right side then we should not fear for consequences (just then door bell ring) i think SWARa and nanima come back
Shomi - i will see you arrange breakfast in dinning table (Ragini nods in yes weeping her tears shomi go to open door see Swaara and shobha she looks on )
Swara - Maa see na this Dida get mad all the way she is talking she will not let Ragini at oue home she will throw her out of our home you make her understand i will go near Ragini (swara go inside see Ragini in Kitchen she smile) hii ragini
Ragini - hiii swara you take alot time to come back from temple didn't you're find nanima quickly that you have take this Much time OR you see ranbir kapoor there
Swara - dida has gone mad so that's why making her understand all The way i get late by the way what your preparing first you tell me about your Saree matter quickly (see vermilion on her forhead) ohh my god ragini you get married (go near her touch her forhead) Ohh jiju like you in this hot look for him you wear this when your going to make me meet him
Shobha - shoru ask her one by one come out both of you i want to talk with you both something important shomi you also come (they go in hall swara stand near Ragini who also looking toward swaara) shona your Maa and ragini's father marry with each other because they love each from there college time (swara widen her eyes in shocked she now noticed sharmishta's holly chain )