episode 20 - swara's plan to seperate kavita and sanskar

Swara think something to seperate sanskar and kavita breaking there friendship also firstly knowing about that' kavita really know about her or not or she is doing drama of not remembering about her anything she take juice and go toward KAVITA's room knock at door kavita who was talking on phone see swara she smile cut the call and sign swaraa to come inside who come inside and close the door swara keep juice on table and seat infront of swara  of kavita on couch who take her medicine and have it with juice which swara bring for her swara looks on
Kavita - do you Have any work with me swara that you come here actually i heard sujata aunty and Annapurna aunty talking about your muh dikhayi
Swara - i will get ready kavita actually we didn't get time to know about each other and talk so that's why i thought why not to come toward your room and talk with you by the way when sanskar tell me about you be said you have died 5 years ago then how come he didn't know you didn't died your alived
Kavita - someone plan to seperate us swara i don't know what that girl having peoblem that she just seperate us but you know what i think that girl's mental condition wasn't good
Swaraa - don't you know who is she who try to to seperate you and sanskar from each other (kavita look toward swara hearing her)
Kavita - MORE THAN YOU WHO CAN KNOW ABOUT THIS SWARA WHY ITS HAPPENED (swara look toward kavita hearing her that means her doubt was right kavita was doing drama that she didn't remember her) YES I REMEMBER ABOUT YOU VERY WELL BY THE WAY YOU GET REALLY SUCCESS IN YOUR PLAN YOU SNATCH SANSKAR ALSO FROM ME AND NOW DOING THIS ACTING OF INNOCENT GIRL DON'T WORRY VERY SOON I WILL REVEAL YOUR TRUTH INFRONT OF SANSKAR (swara get shocked hearing kavita shake her head in no)
Swara - no kavita please don't do that if sanskar will come to know about this he will leave me and never accept me in his life please don't tell him anything kavita please
Kavita - SWara basically your place is not here you should be in mental aasylum from 5 years your running from there and you think like you mentally sick person should be out of mental aasylum no you shouldn't swara it's harmful for normal person (SWara fist her hand hearing kavita) very soon i will prove everyone that your mad that too with proof that they will take you at mental aasylum your real place is there only (swara control her anger and temper hearing kavita) I will not let you near my SANSKAR to make you harm him (swara's patience level break hearing my SANSKAR from KAVITA's lips she get up hold kavita's chin firmly)
Swara - if you look toward my SANSKAR with your this eyes i will remove your eyes from your eye socket if you didn't leave my SANSKAR then what will happened should i tell you i will destroyed your like in this way that destroy also feel pity over you whoever eyes fall over my SANSKAR i will destroy that person which foot will move toward my SANSKAR i will break that feet whoever breath think to breath in my SANSKAR's breath i will stop that breath also MY LOVE IS MY WORSHIP MY GOD DON'T MAKE MY LOVE IS MY CRAZINESS (Leave kavita in jerk who stumble but balance herself) YOU WON'T ABLE TO TOLERATED THAT JUST REMEMBER IT (kavita look toward Swaara hearing her she seat on bed SWara looks on )
Kavita - did you tell sanskar swara that you having mental problem you has gone in mental aasylum also how he will feel when he will come to know about that did you tell him that uou try to seperate him from his first love yesterday night he was just in my room after all he alao may be missed Me alot the way i did that's why he not able to stop himself from coming toward me all night we talk about our old days then we sleep at same couch (swara's eyes get red hearing kavita) did he tell you' about that i think no well how can he tell you that he was missing his KAVITA (swara close her eyes fist her hand to her saree and go from there)  i have to save sanskar from SWara she is not okey and for sanskar and his family she is dangerous i have to talk with sanskar about this (swara go to her room see ap and sujata there )
Sujata - chori where were you have gone is everything okey (swara smile fakely she go near them) here take this (give her lehanga ) get ready and come down sanskar and laksh has gone to bring red colour duppata for you they will come you get ready i will send Pari to bring you down (swara nods in yes with fake smile ap and sujata go from there down)
Swara - all love me they will not trust at KAVITA's any talk whatever she tell them but still i have to do something before kavita do something and tell my truth to sanskarrrr i can't let her tell anything about me i can't take risk (she take lehanga and go to get ready pink colour off shoulder blouse and Lehanga with duppata she pin up it in her left shoulder make simple hairstyle apply mangtika weak neckpeace ans small stone earrings did simple make up wear holly chain apply pinch of vermilion wear pink ans green colours bangles in left hand with golden colour kada (kangan) which ap give her