episode 30 - swara's attempt

Swara who try her best to close laptop and hide location matter from sanskar but unble to do that she get frustrated and angry at herself breaking her promise she throw laptop angrily sanskar who come inside room look toward SWara then laptop after closing laptop swara who hear door closing sound she turn see sanskar get up immeadiately then look toward laptop which is break in Two pieces she look toward sanskar gulping down her saliva holding her top in tight fist sanskar come near swara give her juice glass swara take it silently wait for sanskar's question regarding to the laptop
Sanskar - jaan (swara gulp start shivering)  you have this juice okey i will say Servent to clean this you don't touch it otherwise it will hurt you which i don't want (swara Nods in yes sanskar call servent inside who clean the floor taking laptop out with himself swara gulp down the juice in one go sanskar look toward Swaara take glass from her) (in mind) Uff no jaan you have to see many things so i won't gonna make you scared by something like this which you didn't try to reach but thinking your immature first and last mistake i am going to avoid it later you will not able to repeat your any mistake my innocent angel (to swara)  jaan come let's sleep actually yes i was thinking you na sleep i will see CCTV footage working nicely or not actually i don't have any trust over our any Servent and i can't leave you at there risk so i have said John that arrange CCTV cameras in whole penthouse not leaving anything i will check it's working properly or not infact i think you should also company me let me see what my jaan did without me whole day (swara get shocked hearing sanskar she look toward sanskar who bring his laptop from Wadrobe seat on bed pulling swara beside him he start the footage swara look toward sanskar who was seeing the footage she shake her head In no she need to do something before sanskar checked about location matter footage)
Swara - (in mind) i need to divert his mind and when he sleep i will delete the CCTV footage yes what should i do (look toward sanskar hold his hand sanskar look toward swara ) sanskarr already your all day busy on work not even remember about me once and call me whole day and see NOw also you come back rather than focusing on me your seeing this (cup his face tracing her finger on his cheek sensually) you should focus on your hot wife rather than this because night time is wife's time you can't ignore her (swara look toward laptop close it move closer to sanskar placing his hand around her waist)  so shall we do something naughty (whispered huskily in his ear sanskar look toward swara hearing her pull her closer holding her by hairs looking toward her face which is damm close to him)
Sanskar - don't proveke me jaan otherwise you better know me it's late so we should sleep no I think you should sleep i will check the footage

                  *******************
Hot romance between swawan if want to skip then skip it guys but no negative comments

Hearing sanskar swara look toward him and place her lips on his lips not leaving any gap between them kissing him sensually and passionately sanskar look toward swara then caresess her waist sensually kissing her back hungrily with smirk his wife is diverting him using his trick only using her touch over him swara Start opening Sanskar's shirt button in kiss both fight for dominance sanskar move his hand sensually to swara's whole body making her shiver feeling his cold hand come in touch with her hot body she get out of breath try to break the kiss but sanskar didn't break the kiss he kiss her more hungrily pouring his all frustration anger and desire in the kiss he tore swara's top and throw it somewhere in room biting swara's lips who moan in pain closing her eyes after getting out of breath sanskar break the kiss hovering on her neck pushing her on bed and coming over her he bite on her neck swara scratch her nails on sanskar's back feeling pain she was moaning due to sanskar's biting at her neck he sooth her pain his hand move down at her breast swara's body shiver sanskar make her turn side her hairs kissing on her nape opening her inner kiss on her milky back she was turn back sanskar remove her inner and throw somewhere in room look toward swara and her close eyes
Sanskar - open your eyes jaan (swara didn't open her eyes she fist bedshit in tight fist sanskar move closer near her ears)  I SAID OPEN YOUR EYES LOVE AND LOOK AT ME (swara open her eyes hearing sanskar's dangerous at dominance voice he also look Toward  her and then look down he take her right breast in his sharp teeth pulling it hardly pressing other making swara jump from her place she moan in pain and pleasure sanskar look toward swara he then see she again close her eyes ) IF NOW YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES NA THEN I WILL SURELY GONNA PUNISH YOU WHICH YOU CAN'T ABLE TO BEAR (swara open her eyes look toward sanskar hearing him) good that you understand this much soon Mrs Sanskarr maheswari dare you close your eyes (he take her other breast in his mouth chewing them with his sharp teeth Swaara feel unbearable pain she hold bedshit in tight fist sanskar's hand reach downstairs he start rubbing her lower part vigorously making swara feel extreme level pleasure she hold Sanskar's nape in tight fist pulling him more on herself sanskar move down after satisfying himself from swara's both breast he kiss on swara's belly button swara gulp down feeling pleasure she look toward sanskar holding his Hairs in tight fist who was moving down he kiss on her barefoot moving up making swara hard to control she was unble to hold herself more she was arching her back getting unbearable pleasure from her husband she feel sanskar's hot breath on her clit she close her eyes Tightly feeling sanskar's lips on her pussy who start licking her pussy holding her breast and kneeding them hardly making swara feel the pleasure she jump from her place feeling Sanskar's hand in her pussy who insert his middle finger in her pussy she moan in pleasure and pain both her breath get heavy feeling herself cumming in sanskar's mouth he get up taking swara's lips in hungry and agreesive kiss Rembering what she tried to do  today in his absence he need to make her understand that she can't runway from him if he is keeping her against her will also still she can't go and he will surely make her understand this now in his way he unbuckle his pants and remove it with his last barrier too entering in her without giving her warning swara moan in pain feeling pain he give swara hard stroke making her senseless ) look at me (seeing her close eyes but see no response) i said look at me my angel (swara open her eyes slowly he give her one more hard stroke making swara eyes close and she what about to do that ) DARE YOU DO THAT IF YOU WILL DO THAT I WON'T MIND TO MAKE YOUR BODY WHOLE NUMB MAKING YOU SENSELESSLY MINE WITHOUT STOPPING MYSELF TILL THE DATE WE ARE HERE AND DON'T TAKE ME FOR GRANTED I WILL DO IT FOR SURE PRINCESS (swara look toward sanskar hearing him he start moving in out with harsh stroke making swara's body all numb) DIDN'T I WARN YOU NOT TO THINK ABOUT GOING ANYWHERE FROM HERE SO DON'T FORGET THAT I AM TRUSTING YOU THE DAY I FOUND YOU BREAKING MY TRUST AND FAITH OVER YOU THAT DAY WILL BE WORST DAY OF YOUR LIFE (he come out leaving swara in her edge she shakes her head in no she need him to fulfilled her right now complete her )
Swara - (breath hevaily) sa..sans..... Sanskarrr...........don't.........leave......me.......at......edge........please.......i.....need....you........badly...... Inside...........me
Sanskar - (wishper huskily in low dangerous voice ) THEN SAY IT LOVE YOU WON'T ALSO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND GO LEAVING ME AT EDGE NO MATTER WHAT I DO (swara shake her head in no) use words princess say it on words
Swara - yes........dammm...... Yes..... I.......won't....go.......anywhere....leaving.......you.......please......sans....sanskar........i.....need.......you (sanskar smirk hearing swara he caresses her nipples sensually) ahhah please
Sanskar - remember your promise my angel in which day you think about breaking it that day will be worst day of our life not only yours (he again enter in swara who close her eyes feeling him inside her feeling little better after coming in climax sanskar rest his head on swara's chest getting all exhausted swara was also feeling hell tired but sanskar wasn't Fully satisfied he rest for at least good 20 minute then look toward swara who was breathing hevaily due to Sanskar's hard love making he look toward swara's breast his inner devil's desire again risen up he take her left breast in his mouth and start chewing it taking her nipples in hus sharp teeth swara open her eyes in jerk she shake her head in no but sanskar being sanskar he again start making love with her)