episode 12 - sanskar's anger seeing his employee misbehave with swara

Swara go to her room seeing time she take her cloth's and go to take bath after sometimes later she come out getting ready in grey colour full sleeves top and black pink colour floral mid thigh length skirt with simple skin colour sandle

She get ready in simple and cute make up wear small grey colour pendents take her mobile keep it india pocket then go down see sharmishta and sobha didn't come back from Bose house she shake her head in impossible close the door take car keys and ...

She get ready in simple and cute make up wear small grey colour pendents take her mobile keep it india pocket then go down see sharmishta and sobha didn't come back from Bose house she shake her head in impossible close the door take car keys and go from there in office after 10 minute later she reach office she go at 15th floor check sanskar come or not see he still didn't come frown
Swara - he is doing this initially to trouble me i know that what does he think about himself huhh (turn to go opening door which hit sanskar swara get shoecked look toward sanskar) i am so sorry sanskar i didn't meant to hit you i am really sorry please (look toward sanskar who was rubbing his forehead he look toward swara)
Sanskar - i know i have behave rude with you yesterday but that's doesn't mean swaraa you will take revenge from me in this way (swara shake her head in no) okey leave it i am okey go get back to the work (swara nods in yes what about to go sanskar hold her and pull her back) you didn't ask what work you have to do today miss bose (side swara's hairs behind her ears which were on her face swara blink her eyes several times looking  toward sanskar controlling her heavy breath) relax swara just calm down i am doing nothing baba I'm just asking you where are you moving from here without asking your work
Swara - wo....... I........ (gulp down her saliva) i....... Was......... Just........ Going... Wo........you......said...... (sanskar keep his hand on her lips making her silent swara looks on )
Sanskar - shhhh i said just calm down scary kitten don't get nervous and hyper in this way just keep your breath normal (swara look toward sanskar if he will  keep doing this she will surely gonna end up doing something she try to come out from his grip looking down ) OK you have to do again photo shoot but this time not about your passion or madness story it's just normal shoot for your publicity i am launching you as my main model tommorrow night so go and give your perfect shot and one More thing if you have any problem then just come toward me and tell me okey (swara Nods in yes) word miss bose (swara look toward sanskar)
SWara - i...... Understand........sa...san.. Sanskar....... (Sanskar smirk seeing his effect on swara look toward swara who's breath is not normal still)
Sanskar - i said calm down princess just take a long breath (he leave swara's hand and then go from there immediately closing door sanskar chuckle shake his head in impossible) Uff one day she is gonna make me mad for herself that too crazily i will wait princess that your memory come back soon i will wait for that day (swara lean on door closing her eyes make her breath normal look toward sanskar's  cabin she hate that he can control her according to his choice she just hate this fact whenever she was near him she forget Everything )
Swara - i don't know when this game will end i am unble to stay ench away from him now i want him in my life very badly damm he is making me crazy behind himself (swara go toward photoshoot area make up artist what about to touch her swara show her hand stopping her)
Make up artist - see now don't show your attitude i have so many work to do i don't have whole day to waste on you (Priyal what about to say something getting shocked swara shake her head in no turn toward make up artist who was looking toward swara) what don't give me this look your just normal so called model who is working here for money so don't show me this much attitude (swara see sanskar who has come there she then look toward make up artist and then look down in tears) i very well know type of girls like you and there weak intentions.......(cutted by sanskar who get angry hearing that make up artist)
Sanskar - KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT MISS RIYA THAPAR BEFORE I MAKE YOU DO THAT IN MY WAY KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT (swara smirk hearing sanskar go from there) Priyal go look for her i will come (Priyal nods in yes sanskar move toward that girl who move back in fear she dash with wall sanskar keep his one hand one wall looking toward make up artist with blood shot eyes ) YOU DON'T HAVE THAT LIMIT TO TALK WITH MY WIFE IN THIS WAY SHE IS MY WIFE MY LOVE OF LIFE IF FOR HER I CAN GIVE MY LIFE THEN I CAN TAKE ANYONE'S LIFE ALSO YOU BETTER BE STAY IN YOUR BLOODY LIMITS AND UNDERSTAND THIS THING I WILL NOT TOLERATED IF ANYONE MISBEHAVED WITH MY LOVE I HATE TO SEE TEARS IN HER EYES AND YOU HAVE MAKE HER CRY OK THEN I WILL ALSO SHOW YOU YOUR LIMITS TYPE YOUR TERMINATION LATTER IN 10 MINUTE AT MY CABIN REMEMBER DON'T GET LATE FOR ONE SECOND ALSO OTHERWISE THIS MONTH SALLERY OF YOURS I WILL GIVE SOMEONE ELES SHE IS SWARA SANSKAR MAHESWARI MY PRIDE AND I DON'T LIKE IF SOMEONE TRY TO PLAY WITH MY PRIDE SHE IS YOUR OWNER SO GO TOWARD HER WITH RESPECT SAY HER SORRY IF SHE FORGIVE YOU I WILL THINK ABOUT NOT FIRING YOU OTHERWISE AT MY CABIN WITHIN 10 MINUTE GOT THAT IF SOMEONE WILL HURT HER I WILL GO MAD IF TEARS WILL COME OUT FROM HER EYES THEN I WILL GET ANGRY IF SOMEONE INSULT HER I WILL DESTROYED THAT PERSON'S LIFE AND TRUST  ME MISS RIYA THAPER YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT SIDE OF MINE GO BEGG FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS BUT MAKE SURE SHE MUST BE FORGIVE YOU (sanskar go from there controlling his anger and temper riya hold her heavy breath she was hell scared all look toward her she was new intern she didn't knowing swara is sanskar's wife and no one also tell her about that LAksh shake his head in impossible)
Riya - laksh sir please make sm sir understand not to fire me from company i will say sorry to swara ma'am going near her
LAksh - sanskar Bhai is totally mad for shona what should i make him understand he get all crazy whenever someone make her cry only shona can make him understand and even handle him his anger  issue is something which can't be handled i can't help you in it he is mad for shona and i don't want to face his anger sorry riya you go and convince shona may be she help you (he go from there riya go the side where swara gone see Priyal is knocking door to make swara come out from one room she go near Priyal who look toward riya then again knock door )
Priyal - ma'am please open the door if something happened to you then Sanskarr sir will make me also fired please open the door ma'am for sanskar sir please open it.
Swara - Priyal get lost from here i really don't want to talk with you about anything don't make me angry more at you just go
Riya - ma'am please i am sorry i didn't know about you please forgive me ma'am i will do anything for this job please forgive me ma'am (swara who hear riya look toward door she weep her face she go to open door Priyal look toward swara she what about to say something Swara show her hand)
Swara - Priyal go to Sanskarrr say him i am okey riya wants to say me sorry i am taking her to my home for lunch we will talk there and come back and yes say sanskar not to throw her out of company (Priyal nods in yes look toward Swaara then riya swara take her mobile and go from there riya go behind swara Priyal go from there toward Sanskar's cabin swara wait near lift just then lift come swara go inside riya go behind swara who press ground floor button they reach down )riya do you know how to drive car (riya nods in yes gulping down her saliva swara take out keys from her pocket give to riya) drive it and make sure speed must be higher i don't like to drive my car in lower speed got it when i say you stop you can Stoop the car otherwise no am i clear to you (riya nods in yes she seat on driver seat swara look Towardr riya) Uff i forget my limit is not to seat at your level so it's okey i will seat at back seat you start the car (riya feel humiliated hearing swara she start the car with high sleep) more higher riya (riya higher the speed) riya didn't you heard me i said more higher (riya gulp down her saliva swara look toward riya in smile seeing her feary eyes and shivering hand she apply break in jerk Riya's heart start beating in fasted speed swaara come out from car with smirk seeing Riya's condition who come out) are you okey riya i already said you na riya if you don't kmow driving then tell me see what you have make your own condition okey look come let's go inside i will myself serve lunch for you today my family has gone out so i am alone only i was also feeling Bore now see i got you come darling (swara go inside open the door sign riya to go inside who go inside swara come behind her and close the door ) i will show you washroom you go and freshen up till then i will heat up food (riya nods in yes in SWARa show her washroom then go to kitchen she seat on kitchen slab looking toward fire where food is heating up after sometimes later she go from there outside and place all food on dinning table riya come out from washroom swara pull chair for riya )come riya seat na (riya seat on chair swara go toward riya take plate place it infront of riya put two bowl ) you know i have today specially cook lunch for you riya
Riya - ma'am do you like to cooking (swara look toward riya and smile shake her head in no take knife)
Swara - no i like chopping cutting grinding frying mixing (show knife to riya who gulp down her saliva) you have lunch riya we should eat hot food only otherwise it's doesn't feel tasty when it's get cold (swara go otherside of dinning table seat infront of riya looking toward her who look toward Swaara in fear then see she didn't take anything)
Riya - ma'am you will not  have your lunch (in mind) ohh God did she have put something in my food to kill me for misbehaving with her i don't want to die this much soon i will go leaving job rather than this
Swara - no actually my mom teach me that never eat before geust and with guest it's bad manners you know my mother in law she is very strict she thought me all the marwadi custom you know it's so long i haven't eat my favorite fish you know i have said kunal  bring for me so he have bring at at night will you cook for me please (riya nods in yes) okey come i will teach you how to do cutting mixing grinding chopping and frying (swara get up hold Riya's hand take her inside kitchen take out fish from fridge she wash it in basin then come near riya take big knife riya fist her hand swara look toward riya with smile she place fish on chopping pad and cut the fish from middle in force riya jump in fear) i hate loud voice infront of me you know it's irritated me to the hell i hate when someone misbehaved with me well you know your lucky that i don't feel this much bad Hearing you (she cut fish in small small pieces swara's hand get dirty by fish's blood swara look toward riya )riya help me to clean this blood please (riya nods in yes she bring water in bowl keep it infront of swara who deep her hand in water) riya i don't like if someone Start forgetting there limits too so now when i have forgive you what you have decide go and meet with my husband he will nor throw you out of my company i will sure if it and if you want to go and you can go no one will stop you now let's go i will drive car you just seat inside car okey (riya look toward swara hearing her she hold her hand take her from there open passenger seat door for riya who seat inside Swaara seat in driver seat and start car with higher speed than before ) loud voice and defeat i hate the most it's makes me so irritated and frustrated and after that whatever happened for that other person has to be responsible well see spending time with you I didn't realize when we reach at Office you go and meet with sanskar and say him in forgive  you okey i will be there in sometimes (riya immediatey get down from car and go inside she go toward her cabin take her belongings type her termination letter then go to sanskar's caabin knock on door swara smirk evily she park the car and go inside office with normal smile)
SANSKAR - (see riya ) come inside riya (riya in fear come inside forward envolope sanskar look toward riya open envelop) Ohh means my wife didn't forgive you for you're misbehavior toward her
Riya - ah..... She...... For..... Forgive..... Me...... Sir.......... I.......... Just....... Don't.. Wa......want...... To..... Do...... This..... Job now (sanskar look toward riya hearing her he shrugged his thought he hate like this attitude he sign over her termination letter )
Sanskar - you girls having so much attitude in yourself right you never accept your own mistake well i also don't need employee like you there door you can go now (riya immediate-ly go from there sanskar control his temper and anger he go to see swaraa see her with riya)
Swara - riya what happened why your crying did sanskar said you something come i will talk with him you please don't cry na (sanskar hold swara's hand and take her inside his cabin leaving riya there) sanskar what's wrong with you see na riya is crying i swear i forgive her i didn't feel bad how she behave with me did you fired her please don't do that just because i am your brother's wife sister it's wrong
Sanskar - you don't need to be This much great how many times i have to make you understand that don't become so MAHAN all the time see shona she having so much attitude in her then let her go when you forgive her still she don't want to leave her attitude she herself wants to go leaving this job let her go I will also who give her job her this attitude will cause her alot for sure bloody hell (he go from there swara fold her hand near her chest go toward window open it see riya was going while cryingly)
Swara - you shouldn't have behave this way with me riya see what make you cause your behavior with me i make you understand but now you know my husband is having very bad issue with his anger his anger and his equation is not good when he get angry na he don't even leave his own family too then your mere Middle class girl he will destroyed you for showing this attitude well good bye and good luck (weep her tears and sweat turn to go see sanlak look down weeping her tears she what about to go laksh stop her swara look toward laksh)
LAksh - forget it shona she understand her mistake and if she wants to go leaving this job theb you don't need to feel guilty and blame yourself nowdays girls are na like this only they don't know there limits
SWara - but it's happened just because of me laksh i didn't wanted her job should gone from her hand i know i am being family members but i am also a employee here she don't know na i am family member of yours that's why she have behave like this
Sanskar - LAksh don't waste your time to make this MAHAN swara understand she never think someone can do something wrong don't know in which material God has made her she don't feel even bad if someone misbehaved with her what exactly you are swara being this much nice isn't good sometimes be selfish and bad too leave it it's waste to make you understand go to home if you want otherwise stay here and complete your photoshoot (sanskar go toward his chair and seat on bed laksh patt swara's shoulder and seat in front of sanskar who was working in his laptop swara look toward Door go from there closing door sanskar see her goingly close his eyes leaning on his chair controlling his anger Laksh looks on)

PRECAPE - sharmishta and swara's talk about past related to SWara.  Sanskar's  attempt to make swara happy with his small gestured 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😢😢💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞🙂💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖