Chapter 2

It's Kiss I screamed happily but it was my happy cry that caused the Crimson witches full attention to turn to me now it was her chasing me instead of her minions of toys

The Spacemans eyes glowed like electricity a starling blue he was lifted into the air and after he spun around in a circle bolts of lightning flew through the air he snapped his fingers and a pathway of dots of lightning formed

The Spacemans eyes glowed like electricity a starling blue he was lifted into the air and after he spun around in a circle bolts of lightning flew through the air he snapped his fingers and a pathway of dots of lightning formed. Catman was next.

I knew I should have been running or something to just get away from the crimson witch but I found I couldn't move my feet as I was mesmerized by both Spaceman and Catman Starchild and Demons entrances were cool to and it was only when I saw the c...

I knew I should have been running or something to just get away from the crimson witch but I found I couldn't move my feet as I was mesmerized by both Spaceman and Catman Starchild and Demons entrances were cool to and it was only when I saw the crimson witch attack me that I started to run.

Well the night's begun and you want some fun
Do you think you're gonna find it (find it)
You got to treat yourself like number one
Do you need to be reminded (need to be reminded)
It doesn't matter what you do or say
Just forget the things that you've been told
We can't do it any other way
Everybody's got to rock n roll yay

Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud

If you don't feel good every way you could
Don't sit there broken hearted (sit there broken hearted)
Call all your friends in the neighborhood
And get the party started(get the party started)
Don't let them tell you that there's too much noise
They're too old to really understand
You'll still get rowdy with the girls and boys
'Cause it's time for you to take a stand yay

Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud
You got to have a party
Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud
Turn it up louder
Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud
And everybody shout it now
Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud
I hear you gettin' louder
Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud
Everybody shout it now
Shout it, shout it, shout it out loud

I got yah Kitten don't be afraid Catman said causing me to smile. Catman watch out Starchild shouted as bright red magic flew through the air hurtling towards Catman who had just put me back on the ground

I looked between him and the crimson witch I had to save him but I froze I couldn't move luckily Catman dodged the spell but it bounced off a tree before it hit the Spaceman who went by the name of Tommy Thayer in the back before Catman could warn him.

Hahahahaha the Crimson witch cackled evilly as the Spaceman slumped to the ground he needs immediate attention Starchild spoke get him to a hospital he'll be fine just don't move him the girl said what do you suggest we do instead let him die? Demon snapped.

He's not going to die. Eric Singer the Kiss drummer stared into her eyes Starchild don't move him Catman said leaning over his freind leaning over the Spaceman leaning over the lead guitarist as the girl pushed past Starchild before dropping to her knees the moment she reached the Spaceman.

It was obvious to me and Paul Stanley that the girl was trying her best not to throw up at the sight of all the blood as she laid her hands over the Spacemans wound and in the next instant her hands began to glow a bright blue her hands began to glow almost like electricity and it was as the Spaceman groand and sat upthat she began to feel dizzy she leaned against me the drummer of Kiss I wrapped one of my arms around her as she whispered in one of my cat like ears I'm feeling lightheaded and I'm very dizzy and then everything became black and she tipped over backwards.

I was able to catch her in my arms before she hit the ground though I barely knew her for some reason I was freaking out The others tried to calm me down but nothing was working I was too worried about this girl to stay calm.

The worry only grew as I saw blood staining the girls shirt in the same spot where the bright red magic hit the Spaceman she groaned in pain as I gently scooped her up into my arms taking her to the hospital.