Chapter 3

If you don't mind Mr. Eric Singer we would like to do some tests on the girl.
What kind of tests? The Catman asked looking nervous blood tests Mr. Singer
the doctor said can I see her Eric asked. The doctor nodded as he led the way to the room that the girl was in she was lying propped up on a pillow watching a movie.

Now Thorn this won't hurt you'll just feel a small pinch her eyes glowed like electricity a starling blue as the doctor reached for the needle. Cat like claws formed where nails should have been.
Shhhhh kitten don't be afraid I got yah Eric Singer the Catman spoke softly before he added is she free to go? The doctor nodded in response.

Eric Singer the Catman lifted Thorn onto his shoulders before making his way out of the room and out into the breezy night air. Are you hungry Catman asked very Thorn replied so the two stopped to buy a dinner of spaghetti and meatballs before the two found a playground he pushed Rory on the swings while the two waited for the others.

Just than the crimson witch appeared seemingly out of nowhere jump Thorn jump the Catman shouted panicked. I jumped off the swing and into Catmans arms before we started running give me the girl the crimson witch shouted as the two ran they crashed into someone. The crashed into the Spaceman but before anyone could say another word the crimson witch burst in front of them before grabbing Thorn by the wrist her eyes glowed like electricity a starling blue it was clear the girl didn't know how to use her Kissterian powers. Just than Starchild appeared.

The Crimson witch shouted angrily as she was blasted away from the daughter of Tommy Thayer or as he's also known as the Spaceman