Chapter 7

I was knocked of my feet as someone crashed into me as they ran. But luckily Egon Spengler caught me before I could hit the ground he snatched my hands and twirled me around so I was standing on my own too feet.

Rory Thorn asked daring to hope but before anyone could say a word The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man grabbed onto Rory's wrist causing her to scream her eyes glowed like electricity a starling blue but nothing happened.
Egon Spengler had taught her how to control those powers of Kissteria.

The three drew their weapons from behind their backs aiming at the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man Ray Stantz slammed his foot down on the trap as Egon Spengler and Dr. Peter Venkman shot blinding flashes of light from their guns which wrapped themselves around the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man and in seconds as Ray Stantz foot slammed on the pedal  the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man in seconds was sucked into the trap.

Who you gonna call? Thorn just looked confused Ghostbusters

Rory said as she cupped either side of Egon Spengler's face your not hurt are you she said he shook his head in response and it was then that she leaned in but before she could close the distance between them Catman, Spaceman Demon and Starchild landed on the ground in front of the Ghostbusters and the youngest daughter of Tommy Thayer.

After a few words between the famous rock band Kiss and the Ghostbusters the Ghostbusters along with Rory decided to make their way to the nearest hotel and it was the moment Rory's head touched the soft pillow that felt like a freshly fallen blanket of snow she was asleep in seconds.

Today had been long and confusing what did the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man want with Rory and moments earlier after they had trapped the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man and she asked if he was okay if he wasn't hurt with both her hands on either side of his face she leaned in was she trying to kiss him? Did he want her to? He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear Dr. Peter Venkman calling his name.

She tried to kiss me he said eventually looking at the sleeping girl who was beginning to shiver he pulled her into his arms and in seconds she grew warm as the warmth of his embrace filled her chest.