Chapter 5

Sunlight filtered through the blinds waking Thorn her eyes blinked open and she found herself wrapped in someone's arms she turned her head slightly to see Catman or Eric Singer.

Morning Catman said just as the front door was thrown open Shhhhh kitten he said before peeking around the wall to see the recognizable figure of the demon his good friend. You can come out now kitten Eric Singer said the moment he knew the coast was clear and it wasn't the crimson witch.

Are you ok Cat it looks like you barely slept a wink Starchild asked appearing in the door way of his room with a carton of milk in one hand and an orange in the other

Where's Spaceman? Here he said sticking his head in the door just then there was a shot of electricity which nearly hit the Spaceman which caused him to drop the towel wrapped around his waist quickly Eric Singer covered the girls eyes as the Spaceman quickly grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist again his hair soaking wet.

Catman lowered his hands from the eldest daughter of Tommy Thayer's eyes Thorn smiled slightly before she drifted off again who's the chick Starchild asked as Catman put her in    in his arms.

Catman or Eric Singer smiled at the Spaceman her name is Thorn Thayer the Spaceman let out a sob as years ago there was a terrible war and the Spaceman had made the heartbreaking decision to send both his daughter's to earth and here asleep in Starchilds arms was one of them.