🌟3🌟

🍫🍊☕🍯

Author POV

Lex had advised them to leave Top Golf before anyone noticed them. The idols couldn't take her back to the hotel; they were already spotted there and followed by fans, so they did the next best thing.

Makenzie had them drive to her apartment. She was nervous to have them over. She wasn't rich by any means, but she was comfortable; well not anymore since she dumped Drake and quit the job he had given her at his dad's law firm. Sure, she was jobless and probably going to be homeless in the near future, but at least she had four new Soulmates.

Her small town house apartment fit her and Drake and their dog Stella perfectly. She had a large bedroom and used the second bedroom as an office. She kept her apartment spotless. No one would have ever known their was a fifty pound Doberman taken residence inside. Stella was a big girl with a hefty appetite. She read people and if she barked at you, that was a clear sign that you were no good.

Makenzie parked her Dodge Charger in the parking spot in front of the apartment, grabbed her bags and made her way up the side walk to wait on her soulmates. They had called their driver, gave him her address and then messaged their manager to call them back as soon as possible.

She unlocked her apartment and went inside, placing her purse on the coffee table. She looked around the place, cleaning up little things just to have something to do. She then went into her room and gave Stella a treat and let her out of her kennel.

Stella immediately jumped up, knocking Makenzie down on her ass. The woman loved her dog and still treated her like a baby. "Alright, alright," she said while giggling and petting the big pup. "I got news now sit."

Stella tilted her head as she sat down. "Good girl. So, we have visitors coming. You need to be good. Mama likes them." Stella whined and then Makenzie rolled her eyes. "Oh shush, girl. They're better than Drake I promise."

Her door bell rang, signaling her soulmates' arrival. "Now be a good girl. I'll call you when you can come in the living room. Stay."

Stella didn't move an inch. Drake never understood why Mak talked to their dog like a baby, but that's what Stella was. Her baby. At fifteen, Makenzie found out that she had PCOS and a heart shaped uterus, making her almost impossible to be able to carry children. She had given up on that thought long ago and was perfectly fine being a dog mom. She was nervous though at her soulmates' reactions, but they would get through it and get over it eventually.

Makenzie opened her door and smiled at the four men wearing masks on her small porch. "Come in," she said and smiled. Once inside, the guys took off their masks and hats, then started to take off their shoes. "Oh, you guys don't have to do that."

"We always do it, Makenzie," Yoongi looked up at his new soulmate. "It's a respect thing. It's taught to us the minute we're able to wear shoes."

"Really? You'll have to teach me the proper customs then," she touched his shoulder, both feeling the static shock of their newly formed bond.

"I'll never get tired of this feeling," he said looking up at her.

"Me either," she agreed. "Anyone want anything to drink? I have sweet tea, water and probably some beer. It's not the best beer, but it's all Drake left."