🌟4🌟

Author POV

The night went by fast for the five newly bonded soulmates. They were moving fast, but once you find your soulmate, the word fast doesn't exist. They talked about a lot of things; Makenzie finally finding out their order of age.

Yoongi was 29 and the oldest of their soul group, then there was Makenzie, then Hoseok, Taehyung and finally Jungkook. After a quick phone call to her friends, Makenzie was back in the living room learning all about their soul group dynamic. Makenzie was no newbie when it came to sex. Although her sex was mediocre at best with Drake and the fact that she couldn't even remember the last time she had a mind blowing orgasm, she was not the one to judge when it came to her soulmates sexual habits.

Between the four, Yoongi and Hoseok were switches; they only bottomed for each other. Taehyung was a switch, but primarily bottomed to Hoseok and Yoongi, but the little bear topped Jungkook. Jungkook was always the bottom. Based on Makenzie's observations, she could tell that Jungkook was dying to top someone.

She also learned that Jungkook was a virgin until he found his soulmates. He had one girlfriend, barely kissed her, but had only had sex and kissed with his mates. Makenzie would be his first welcome female experience.

After letting Stella outside for a potty break, Makenzie placed her food bowl and water bowl inside of her kennel and called her to come to bed. "Bed, Stella," she called for her. The big pup licked the men on the couch before heading into her cage. Once Stella was down for the count, Makenzie walked back into the living room.

"I know this is fast," she said while chewing on her bottom lip, "but do you guys want to stay over?"

"Of course kitten," Yoongi stated before getting up to stretch. "It might settle my nerves. I don't know about you four, but I can feel the pull to fully complete our bond."

"Yeah," Jungkook gulped and blushed. "I'm sorry. I'm nervous."

"Don't be, Kookie," Taehyung kissed his cheek. "How about Seokie, Yoongi and I go back to the hotel, grab our stuff while you stay here and chat with Makenzie. How's that sound?"

"That's fine. Is that fine with you, Noona?"

"Of course it is, sweetheart. We'll watch a movie until they come back." Makenzie then turned to face the other three. "What would sate our bonds until you three get back?"

"A kiss," Hoseok smiled sweetly. "That's what worked for us. Only if your comfortable."

I'm more than fucking comfortable, she thought to herself. It's amazing how she had the self control she's had over the last eight hours. Even during their quick dinner, all she could think about was sucking all of their-

"Do you want to kiss us, baby? You don't have to," Yoongi walked up to her and placed his hands on her waist. "We can go as fast or slow as you-"

If she didn't do it now, she'd never find the nerve to. She pressed their lips together and the fireworks that erupted throughout her body almost made it impossible to stop. She drunk on him; moaning as the chaste kiss turned erotic. She was then pulled into Hoseok's arms. Just because he was a cute little ball of energy, didn't mean that he wasn't going to dominate her every chance he got. She was damn near close to fainting as the same sensations ran through her body.