🌟5🌟 (M)

Yoongi POV

Another soulmate. I couldn't believe it.

I thought I was blessed when I found Hoseok, but to add Taehyung into the mix made it better. Then to finally have Jungkook, I couldn't have asked for more. Until we found Makenzie. God, we missed so much time with her, but now we have forever to make up for it.

"I can feel how nervous Jungkook is," Hoseok said as we walked into our hotel room. "I wonder what they're up to."

"Jungkooks never been with a girl before so there's no idea exactly what Noona is doing to make him nervous. She's probably just breathing around him." Taehyung added then kissed Hoseok cheek and then mine. "I love you. Just so you both know."

I smiled at him then pulled him into a deeper kiss. "I love you, baby."

"Where's mine," Hoseok whined and I chuckled then pulled him close.

"If we keep this up, Jungkooks going to feel a lot more than nervous." I kissed him roughly then bit his lip before I pulled away. "Let's pack and get back to our mates."

We split off into different directions, packing all of our belongings as quickly as we could. Once we had all of our stuff packed, including Jungkooks, we sat down and face timed our other members to share in our good news.

AUTHOR POV

Taehyung sat in Hoseoks lap with his legs draped over Yoongis while they sat on the couch with the phone perched on the coffee table. They decided to call Jimin, who out of the three not present, would be sure to answer his phone. It didn't take Jimin long; he picked up on the second ring. The smallest member was bare chested, laying in bed, with his hair in a disarray and his lips puffy. "H-hey guys."

Taehyung sat up and giggled. "Caught you in a bad time, did we?"

They could hear Seokjin and Namjoon laughing off camera while Jimin rolled his eyes and then grinned. "No, just cleaning up. What are you three still doing up? Isn't it like 12 am in Tennessee?" Namjoon and Seokjin got on the bed and then pulled Jimin in between them, both resting their heads on each of Jimin's shoulders. "Where's Jungkook?"

"About that," Hoseok grinned and then looked between his soulmates who gave him a nod in excitement. "We found them."

Seokjin and Namjoons eyes widened while Jimin's smile widened as big as it could get. "You're shitting me! Who is he? What's he like? Age? Does he like to be called hyung or-"

"She," Taehyung bit his lip. "Is absolutely breathtaking."

"Oooooo," Jimin wiggled his brow. "A girl, huh? Bet that makes your group a whole lot sweeter."

"She's amazing," Taehyung added. "She's tall, curvy and has the cutest southern accent I have ever heard. She has a brother who sounds like he could kill us all in his sleep, though."

"I would kill you all in your sleep, but go on," Seokjin smirked causing Namjoon to snicker.

"How tall is she," Jimin asked. "Like you and Jungkook or like Seokjin and Namjoon?"

"Pretty sure she's about Namjoons height, but we'll see when we get back to Seoul."

"What's her name?"

"Makenzie Storm."

"She sounds hot as hell," Jimin bit his lip. "When can we meet her?"

Taehyung squirmed on Hoseoks lap when all of them were hit with a slight surge of energy. "Oh," Yoongi cleared his throat. "We'll FaceTime you tomorrow and you can't meet."

"I'm so excited-"

"Ooooooooh fuck," Taehyungs deep voice bounced off of the walls. "Oh fuck."

Yoongi moaned next, throwing is head back against the couch while gripping the thighs of his pants. Hoseok moaned next, laying his head in Taehyungs neck to keep it muffled.

"I think Jungkook is getting more than a kiss," Namjoon laughed then looked at Seokjin and Jimin. "Let's hang up. Look at them."

Yoongi was trying his hardest to keep everything under control, but with being able to fell everything; his soulmates arousal, the feeling of pure and utter excitement and the intense soul scents of his mates had him moaning and grinding on everything he could.

Jimin yelped and ended the call. "Well," he gulped then looked over at his soulmates who were looking at him with hooded eyes. "What?"

"You liked that," Seokjin whispered in Jimins ear then bit his lobe. "Didn't you, baby?"

Makenzie straddled Jungkooks lap, placing her hands at the nape of his neck. Her fingers grabbed the long black locks and then she tugged, earning a whine from her youngest soulmate. "I'm going to kiss you. Are you sure that's what you want?"

Jungkook was on the verge of tears. He has never been so close to blowing his load from just the mere thought of kissing a girl. "Please," he begged. "Please."

Makenzie smiled and slowly leaned herself down to kiss his lips. The minute their lips touched, a stronger surge of electricity jolted through them, causing them both to pull back with wide eyes.

"Woah," they said in unison while trying to calm their ragged breathing.

"Do it again," Jungkook moaned then pulled her against him again. This time, Jungkook did not hold back. He ravished her. He gripped her hips and tugged downward while he pushed his hips upward. They both let out a moan, especially when he could smell the spicy peppermint soul scent mix with his dark chocolate.

"Fuck," Mak panted out. "God, I can't stop. I want you so fucking bad." Jungkooks hands traveled to her ass and he squeezed. "I need you inside of me, Kookie."

Neither one of them could think about anything else other than completing their bond at that moment. Makenzie pulled off Jungkooks shirt, then let her hands trail all over his rock hard abs. "You're beautiful, Jungkook. So beautiful." When her hands hit the hand of his boxers, he threw his head back and shivered. "Shit."

"Want me to help you out of these," she bit her lip as she slid off of his lap. Jungkook didn't respond verbally, but shook his head with his eyes still closed. Makenzie licked her lips and then shimmied the right fabric off of his waist and then over his thighs to the floor. When she looked up, she gasped. She had never seen something so big. Her mouth watered. She had to taste him. She didn't waste any time, engulfing his dick in her mouth immediately. Jungkook let out a strangled cry.

He tasted like chocolate.

"Oh shit, oh shit," he panted. All he could do was curse in Korean and English; hoping like hell that his other soulmates would come back soon and experience this too.

Makenzie pulled up and removed her shirt and then pulled down her panties. Jungkooks mouth went dry.

"Jesus."

Taehyung was on his back in the backseat, squirming under Hoseoks touch. Yoongi watched and fisted his own cock while Hoseok kissed Taehyungs thighs as he slowly jacked the younger off. "Whatever their doing, he's nervous and excited," Yoongi panted.

Taehyung couldn't do anything but moan when Hoseoks lips moved from his thighs to his cock. "H-hurry!"

Hoseok chuckled. "Patience baby."

"The hell with that," he huffed. "I want to-"

The three soulmates tipped their heads back and moaned simultaneously as the overwhelming feelings of euphoria over took them. All the could see was fire works and feel every single thing that Jungkook and Makenzie just did.

Yoongi beat on the privacy divider of the car until their driver let it down.

"Hurry the fuck up."

-new update tomorrow
-Ambie ⭐️