Chapter 4

-Yusho duel school-

Yuya had just gotten to the school and was about to head inside when two police officers came up to him, saying that he was under arrest.

Yuya: "And why am I under arrest?"

Officer: "Your under arrest for the assault of Silvio."

Yuya: "Uh huh, and when was this so called assault? Because I was at the duel school all day, you can check the cameras."

Yuya took the two men inside and showed them to the security room and opened the camera feed. The officers soon found that he was telling the truth and went to leave when a women came up.

???: "Hold it, why isn't he being detained?"

Officer: "Sorry miss Akaba, but he has a crystal alibi. We looked over the security footage and in checks out that he was here when the assault happened, good day."

The two officers leave as Yuya started heading inside only to be stopped by the women again.

Ms.Akaba: "Well I also heard you have also beat Silvio before correct?"

Yuya: "Yeah, what of it?"

Ms.Akaba: "I propose a challenge, three of your duelists against three of our own. If your school wins, then we can forget this ever happened."

Yuya: "And if you win?"

Ms.Akaba: "We get ownership over the school."

Yuya glared at the women.

Yuya: "Let me guess, another ploy for my pendulum cards? If that's what you want, I'll beat all four of your duelists by myself."

Ms.Akaba: "And what makes you think you'll win?"

Yuya: "I still have more dragons that would love to play."

Ms.Akaba could have sworn Yuya's eyes glower as he said that.

Ms.Akaba: "Fine, you'll battle my three best duelists, all one after the other, sound like a deal?"

She holds out her hand as Yuya shakes it.

Yuya: "Deal, I'll see you at your duel school tomorrow, so be prepared."

Yuya walks inside as Ms.Akaba makes a call to her son.

-Next day-

-Leo duel school-

Yuya walks into the stadium as he sees a crowd of others all around. He sees his friends and mom in the stand and smiles.

Yuya: "Alright, who is my first opponent?"

???: "That would be me, my name is Dipper."

Yuya activates his duel disk, as does dipper, and the other two students walk off the field as a space themes field appears.

Yuya: "You don't mind if I start the duel do you?"

Dipper: "Be my guest."

Yuya: "Alright, I'll start by setting the pendulum scale with scale one odd-eyes persona dragon and scale eight odd-eyes mirage dragon. I'll pendulum summon my Odd-eyes Phantom, Odd-eyes pendulum, and stargazer magician! With that I end my turn."

Dipper: "Alright then, my turn. I draw. Now I summon consteller Algiedi, and when it's successfully summoned, I can special summon another, so appear consteller kaus. Now kaus' effect activates, allowing my to make up to two monsters level up once this turn, I make both monsters level 5!"

Dipper smirks but is kinda unnerved by how calm Yuya is.

Dipper: "I now use both monsters to build the overlay network to xyz summon! Appear Consteller Pleiades! Now I use it's effect, by getting rid of one overlay unit, I can return your odd-eyes pendulum dragon to your hand!"