Chapter 6

-LDS stadium-

Yuya's final opponent was Yaiba, and if he had to guess, a synchro summoning specialist. So Yuya decided to end this with a synchro monster.

Yuya: "I hope your ready for a interesting duel."

Yaiba: "Your good, but your going to lose."

They both activate their duel disks as a field of swords appears.

Yuya: "I'll start by placing scale one stargazer magician and scale eight timegazer magician into my Pendulum zones. I now pendulum summon my Odd-eyes Phantom dragon and end my turn."

Yaiba: "I summon my XX-Saber bogart knight, and now I can special summon a level four or lower XX-Saber monster from my hand, so appear XX-Saber Fulhelmknight."

Two knights appear next to Yaiba.

Yaiba: "And because I have two or more XX-Saber monsters on the field, I can special summon my XX-Saber faultroll."

An even larger knight appear on the field.

Yaiba: "I now tune my level three Fulhelmknight to my level four Bogart knight to synchro summon, level seven X-Saber Souza!"

Another monster appears on the field.

Yaiba: "Now I activate faultroll's effect, special summoning my Fulhelmknight from the graveyard!"

Fulhelmknight reappears from a dark circle on the ground.

Yaiba: "Now I tune my level three Fulhelmknight to my level six faultroll, I synchro summon, level nine XX-Saber Gottoms. My Gottoms attacks Odd-eyes phantom dragon!"

The knight charges and destroys phantom dragon as Yuya does nothing.

Yuya LP: 4000 >>> 3400

Yaiba: "Now Souza attacks."

Yuya jumps back and grabs a card off the ground.

Yuya: "I activate evasion to negate the attack."

Yaiba growls

Yaiba: "I end my turn."

Yuya: "I pendulum summon my Odd-eyes Phantom dragon back to the field, then I tribute it to summon my Odd-eyes advanced dragon!"

A larger and more dangerous version of odd-eyes appears.

Yuya: "Now it's effect activates, destroying your Gottoms and dealing you damage equal to its attack points."

Gottoms was destroyed as Yaiba was sent back due to the shockwave.

Yaiba LP: 4000 >>> 900

Yuya: "Now I activate the effect of noble dragon magician, lowering the level of my Odd-eyes by three and special summoning it."

A little magician appears.

Yuya: "Now I tune my level three Nobel magician to my Odd-eyes and synchro summon, level eight enlightenment paladin!"

A new monster appears as Yuya smiles.

Yuya: "I end my turn with a face down."

Yaiba: "Why didn't you attack?"

Yuya: "Simple, their is a better synchro monster I want to bring out!"

Yaiba: "If your doing that, then I won't attack just so I can see this special card."

Yaiba draws while also grabbing an action card, then ending his turn.

Yuya: "Thank you for doing that, I shall now end the duel with one of my strongest monster! I pendulum summon my Performapal cheer mole and odd-eyes phantom dragon."

The two monsters appeared.

Yaiba: "Um... where is this strong monster?"

Yuya: "Oh it's about to show up, when I tune my level eight enlightenment paladin to my level two cheer mole."

Yaiba: "But enlightenment paladin isn't a tuner monster!?"

Yuya: "Your right, however there is a monster in my extra deck that can only be summoned after a pendulum summon, so I synchro summon my level ten, Nirvana high paladin."

A new monster appears from a bright flash of light.

Yuya: "And what makes this monster special, is that it's a Pendulum synchro monster."

Everyone was shocked to hear about this new monster. It was simply amazing.

Yuya: "Now it attacks your monster, and stargazer and timegazer stop you from activating spell and trap cards because my monster is a pendulum monster."

Yaiba LP: 900 >>> 100

Yuya: "Finish this Odd-eyes phantom dragon!"

Phantom jumps in the air and fires a blast, ending the duel.

Yaiba: 100 >>> 0

Yuya: "That was an amazing duel, hope we can duel again in the future."

Yuya bows as does his paladin, but odd-eyes charges as Yuya and starts nuzzling him. The field and monsters vanish as Yuya walks over to Yaiba

Yuya: "Good duel, hope to duel you and the others again some time."

Yuya then walks over to Ms.Akaba

Yuya: "That was the deal, now I will be going. Do not try to mess with me or Yusho ever again."

Yuya turns and starts leaving before he stops.

Yuya: "Oh yeah, tell Declan that he is free to come challenge me a Yusho tomorrow so he can test out his Pendulum cards, and don't try saying he doesn't have any, I know he does."

Yuya continues walking, leaving behind a shocked chairwomen. Yuya makes it outside and to his friends and mom. They were proud of Yuya, but still curious as to how Yuya go stronger.

-Night-

-Sakaki residence-

Yuya: "Odd-eyes, this has been amazing. These years sure have gone by huh?"

Odd-eyes: "Yes, and we will continue to grow stronger, together."

Yuya: "Yeah, I am glad you came to me all those years ago. We make an unstoppable team."

Odd-eyes: "We sure do Yuya, we sure do."

-----

End of the chapter, it's shorter then the others but I still like it and hope everyone else does as well.