ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ | ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔. 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜. 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚎.

■︎■︎

| The Brother |

- YUU SIGHED as he watched Grim jump around the room. Babbling on about how he's going on an adventure and things like that. He was tired. Dealing with overblots and Crowley's orders made him want to jump off a cliff. Sure it was fun at first, at least he gets to do something fun but it gets tiring too.

He's glad that everyone's getting along now.

Sometimes, he wonders what happens back home. Are they looking for him? How much time did pass by? He missed his family.

As much as he liked it here, Yuu can't stay. He has a family back home who's waiting for him. He has friends in his world. It would be selfish of him to stay here while his family and friends worried about him.

The thought of his family made him slump down further on the sofa. Yuu did miss them. Especially his sister who gives the best hugs ever. Moments like this made him wish that she was here to give him one.

"Hey, what's gotten to you? You look sad." Grim asked him.

Before Yuu can answer a loud bang echoed in the room as the headmaster walks in. Looking ecstatic as he looks at Yuu. The two jumped in surprised.

"Ah yes, Yuu. I want to talk to you about something." Crowley motioned for the confused boy to follow him.

The walk towards his office was quiet.

"I have great news for you! After doing some serious research. I finally found a way to bring you back to your world. Aren't I gracious?!" The headmaster sat on his chair with a wide smile. Looked at Yuu who stood there in shock.

"Does that mean you can go back home now?!"

Yuu stares at the Crowley in shock. Head still processing his words.

go home. He can finally go home.

"Yuu? Yuu?? Hello?? Earth to Yuu???"

Grim's voice snapped him out of his daze. A grin finally settled on his face as he looked at the headmaster in the eyes- er orbs?

ミ✭

"Is it true? That the headmaster finally found a way to send you back home?" Ace leaned on the door frame as he watched Yuu cook something in the kitchen. Deuce sat on the chair, waiting for him to respond.

How did he know that? Grim probably told him. That cat and his big ass mouth.

Yuu nodded his head.

Deuce smiled at him. The Ramshackle Dorm Leader was noticeably happier than ever. It was obvious that the news made him excited to go home. Though he was sad- not that he would admit it- because Yuu was like a best friend to him, helping them and just being a good friend to them. Deuce can't help but be happy for him. He can't imagine what it would feel like to be thrown into another world without knowing anyone.

Was he selfish for not wanting Yuu to go home? Sure, there's Ace but Yuu was different. He's kind and considerate. Others are like that too but this is Yuu we're talking about.