ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ʙᴜᴅᴅɪᴇꜱ

▪▪

| Oh hell nah |

-WITH A HEAVY SIGH, Saeko parked the car in front of the house and turned off the engine. After they went to get ice cream, they drove Himari to her house since it was already late. They didnt notice the time because they are busy talking with each other.

She took the seatbelt off before opening the door and getting out of the car. Yuna was already at the gate opening it. Her bag is in her left hand while the ice popsicle is in her mouth. With a little difficulty (since the gate is high and she had to lean to reach it) she managed to open it.

Adjusting the bag in her hand, she opened the door.

"We're home!" Yuna called out as she took off her shoes and put them on the rack beside the entrance.

"Welcome back!" she heard his brother calling out as she peeked over the kitchen.

She saw his brother cooking alongside two guys. One with green hair and the other she recognized as the guy who called Kalim the other night.

He has long black hair tied into a low ponytail that reaches his waist and gahdayum- He is HOT. The left part of his hair was braided into three braids.

Why are dark-skinned men so fucking hot?

Yuna felt like sobbing. Why does he look like Jamil Viper?? What the fuck????

AND HIS EYES??? HIS EYES ARE SO PRETTY.

She's gonna start sobbing now.

The Jamil-looking guy stands awkwardly there as she gawks at him. Yuuken looked at her sister in amusement before clearing his throat which made her sister snap her gaze to him with a confused look. As if she wasn't oogling at his friend.

"What are you guys making?" She asked as she put her bag on the chair before skipping toward her brother.

She gave her popsicle to him— to which he took a massive bite— and leaned to the side to see what they were cooking. She immediately recognized the food.

Sweet and Spicy Fried Shrimp. Yum.

Yuna was about to take one when her brother hit her hand. She immediately took her hand back while looking at her Yuu with wide eyes.

"I- just one?!?!"

"No."

"What do you mean no?!" she whined before trying to take one shrimp again but her brother hit her again.

"Ow!"

"Stop it. You're going to eat it later anyway." He scolded her as he resumed his cooking.

The other two watches their interaction. The green-haired one smiled at them. Amusement filled his eyes as he stirs the noodle he was cooking.

"Ang damot" she whispered under her breath. Remembering the words Veronica said to Akari when she didn't let the girl have some of her food.

Of course, she knew what that means.

"What'd you say?"