ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ | ᴍᴇɴ? ɴᴏ.

𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍.

▪▪

| The Sister |

- THE HOUSE WAS filled with balloons and other decorations. Party lights and loud music can be heard from outside. Laughter filled the house as people talked to each other. Different kinds of food were laid out on the table for the guests.

"You're 18 now Yuna! Congratulations!" A woman with brown hair greeted the birthday girl with a smile. Ruffling her hair a bit before hugging her.

The said girl laughed before grinning at her sister. "Thanks, nee-san." Yuna hugged her older sister back before she was called by her mother, who stood beside the table. Gesturing her to come.

Her sister, Atsuka, took a glass before hitting it with a spoon repeatedly to get the attention of the others. The guests stopped what they were doing and quickly went towards them. Phones are already out to record the moment.

"Hello everyone. Thank you for coming to Yuna's 18th birthday." Her mother stated, "It's time for the birthday girl to blow the candle!" Her mother started clapping and soon, everyone followed her. Cheering at Yuna who just chuckled at them.

"But before we start, let's sing her a happy birthday!"

"WOOHOOOO LEZZGAWWWW"

"HAPPY BELDAY HAPPY BELDAYYY"

"bro just blow the candle. I'm hungry."

Atsuka laughed at Yuna's friends and gave the guy who complained a pointed look- to which he sheepishly rubbed his neck- before clapping her hands and singing along with the guests.

"Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~"

The lights were off and the only thing that was giving them lightly are the candles and the open flashlights of the phones.

The birthday girl covered her face. Giggling at them. Yuna didn't know what to do. Is she supposed to dance while they sing to her? Or maybe sing with them? Either way, it's making her flustered. Plus she's not a kid anymore. They don't have to sing her a happy birthday.

It's like when you came to school on your birthday and then one of your classmates told the teacher about it and then they start singing you a happy birthday song. It's kinda embarrassing.

Yuna's mother turned to her with a smile, gesturing to the cake "Alright birthday girl. Make a wish before blowing the candles!"

Everyone stayed silent as they waited for her to make a wish.

Yuna smiled to herself. Clasping her hand together while staring at her cake. The candle slowly burned as she stared at the small fire on top of it. Mind thinking about the thing she always wishes for whenever her birthday came.

Closing her eyes, she silently makes a wish.

I wish... for my brother to come back. Please.