ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ | ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚜

▪▪

| The Realization |

- LAST NIGHT WAS very chaotic and Yuna went to bed exhausted. The fact that her brother is back was still sinking inside her head.

The sunlight shone on the opened window and hit the girl's face making her scrunch her nose. The light behind her eyelids slightly woke her up. She started to sweat as the heat of the sun get to her. Groaning, Yuna rolled over and hugged her pillow, feeling the familiar relaxing cold of its pillowcase. She let out a content sigh. Sleep takes her again making her body relax, falling into the familiar void of sleep again.

Well, that's until her alarm clock rang. The loud noise of a chicken crowing echoed around the room. Her sleepiness suddenly disappeared as she turn off the alarm in panic. Yuna didn't know why she always panic when her alarm clock goes off. Maybe it's the fact that she didn't want to wake up anyone in the house. Especially since they have guests and she knew how loud her alarm can get.

The female rubbed her face. Getting rid of the sleep in her eyes before sitting up and throwing the covers off her body. It's 6:45 am so everything is slightly chilly even if the sun is already out. A groan beside her made her jump out of the bed, feet hitting the cold wood of her room as she stare at the guy sleeping in her bed.

Black hair, sharp black eyes-

"Nii-san?"

What the fuck is he doing in her bed- oh. Right. There's not enough room for his friends to sleep in so her brother let them take his room instead since there are like 23 of them. They crowded the whole house and Yuna's grateful for the fact that their living room is now bigger than before. Although some of them had to sit on the floor since there was not enough space for the couch and sofa last night.

She thinks some of them slept in the living room since they only have two rooms available. Her brother's room and the guest room. So Yuuken had to sleep with Yuna which is okay for her. They used to sleep together before her older brother disappeared because Yuna tend to have nightmares whenever they watch scary movies.

Sometimes she even goes to his room because Yuuken gives the best cuddles. Having sleepovers was nothing new to them too. Especially in their mother's room every Saturday. Just watching movies and gossiping about their life. You may not know it but Atsuka is the gossip queen in this household. Often gossiping about her co-workers.

Yuna stretched her back. She felt the satisfying crack of her spine before walking toward the bathroom. It's a good thing that she has her bathroom now. It would be awkward if someone walked in on her showering or taking a shit since she tends to not lock the door of her bathroom.

ミ✭

"Good Morning."

A freshly showered Yuna greeted them with a smile. Immediately sitting on the chair when she saw the food on the table. Behind her, Yuu walked with a yawn and sat beside her.

His sleepiness disappeared when she saw the piling food on her sister's plate. The stack of pancakes made him look at his mother in question. Saeko just shrugged at him, already used to her daughter eating a lot of food. It didn't help that Yuna sometimes does mukbang videos for her YouTube channel. She didn't know when her youngest daughter started eating a lot of food.