Ch 1❤️‍🔥

*Introduction*

Kingdom Seoul

The third powerful kingdom in Korea

Shin Min-jae and Shin Yu-jin . The king and queen of the kingdom Seoul And they have only one daughter. Even without a son they are the third powerful kingdom because of there loyalty, smartness, management and the great warriors.

But they always worried about their troublesome daughter. Queen want her daughter to be like other princess's , delicate and soft like flower indeed she is but with throwns.

Princess yn

17 years old . The only Haier of the Seoul kingdom. The most beautiful but savage princess which everyone can dream of even girls can ready to b leasbin for her.
Always a troublesome and no.1 rule breaker.

Because according to her

"Learn the rule like a pro,so
You can break them like an artist "

She want to be a knight not a delicate weak princess who wait for her prince charming to save her from dragon.

********************************
Other characters will b introduced later. so let's start the story and I hope you like it.
********************************

Knock! knock!

Bow!

Good morning princess yn . Queen want you be on dining table in sharp 15 minutes and she send this dress for you because there are gonna b some guest.

"Ok! You can go"
Yn said in her sleepy voice

"I am sorry princess but queen strictly said she want you to be there in 15 minutes and she ordered me to ready you"