Ch 7 💥

Momma, I don't want to go there. I don't like that prince.

Little yn pleads her mom to not let her go there.

Behave, Princess Yn. Prince Jungkook specially invited you for a play date and I want you to behave well there!. Did you get that?

She said strictly and little yn didn't have any option other than nodding obediently.

Good girl now go and enjoy your day with Prince Jungkook and your nanny will go with you.

Little yn got a little relieved after hearing that her nanny was going with her.

Time skip at Jeon's mansion *

Welcome Princess Yn.

Queen Jeon welcomed Yn happily. She took her in her arms and kissed her cheeks.

You are so beautiful, baby.

Queen complimented her with adoring eyes. Yn became shy because of her compliments.

Jungkook is upstairs in his room waiting for you. Have a great play date, baby.

The queen orders a maid to escort yn toward Jungkook's room. Her heart was beating loudly in nervousness. She doesn't like the way he touches her and makes her feel like he owns her.

This is the master's bedroom, Princess Yn.

The maid knocked on the door and made her way out of there. The grand aesthetic door opened and here came The great JEON JUNGKOOK with an unknown smile on his face.

Jungkook pov*

Finally, she is coming today my princess only mine

Last time you saved from me but not this time doll. You will be here with me for a whole day.