Ch 3 🔥

Here is your bag You're free to go now.

She forwarded his bag but stopped in the middle when she saw his hand was bleeding because of those jerks who had troubled him before.

Let me carry this to your place.

She offered him politely but that man without saying anything started to walk away from there.  She looked at him in disbelief.  He didn't even say thank you. His face was still hidden. 

Yeah!  Ajushi wait!!

He was walking at a fast pace. She runs behind him to give him his bag.

They enter in an alay and suddenly some men surround him.

Ah!!  Not again!!

She said to herself annoyingly before she came to an action.

All the men were on the ground with broken bones. Her mouth can not be more wide open 😮.

When that man turns towards her.  Her eyes became big like a saucer 😳.  He was not an Ajushi instead a freaking handsome young man.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Who are you?!

Who are you?!

She asked shockingly.

He didn't say anything instead snatched his bag from her hands and started to go away.

Wait where are you going?! 
Answer me first!!  Who are you?  Why they were behind you?  If you know how to fight then why didn't you fight before?!! 

She was bombarding him with questions but he had no interest in answering her questions.

She held his wrist to stop him but in a swift moment, she was pinned to the wall by that man. 

Go away from here, you little girl, and have nothing to do with me that's WHO I AM!!!  You understand!!

He said in a deep voice that could scare anyone but alas she was not the one to get scared or blush that easily.

You should have thanked me.  I just saved you a while ago mister!!

She said with a sassy poker face.

So you want money for your so-called help.

I don't want your money keep it to yourself.  Just teach me your skills plz!!