CH 5❤️‍🔥

I think someone desperately wants to meet you Ajushi.

Yn smirked looking toward the group of men who were looking or Yoongi.

Let's have a get-together with your buddies.

Yoongi placed his hand on her mouth before she shouted and pushed her toward the wall.  Now they both are pressed with each other to hide from those men.

Let's make a deal.

Yn said straight coming to the point

What kind of a deal and who you are.  Why are you behind me?!

He said suspiciously.

Who I am is none of your business and who you are is none of my business. You need a place to hide and I want your skills to learn. I will give you a place to live and all the necessities which you need and in return, you will teach me your skills.  It will be a win-win for both of us.

She was hoping he would agree because she didn't have enough time to save her life.

This skill is not for everyone. These are just meant to be used for good purposes and if these skills get into the hands of evil it will be a disaster. But you are not looking like a bad person here. So,  I will teach you but for that, you have to gain my trust first.

Thank you, MASTER!

Yn bow in front of him. He hummed looking at her determined phase.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn's past memories*

Yn's past memories*

5-year-old yn•