Ch 6 ❤️‍🔥

Little yn was sleeping on the bed curled up in a ball like a little kitten. She was tired from last night's birthday party. She is not an early bird so she slept till late. Suddenly she feels like someone is creasing her cheeks and that finger is going towards her bottom lips from her cheeks.

She wiggled in her sleep and said some nonexistent words then she heard a little chuckle and again that finger creased her cheeks being annoyed by the disturbances she opened her sleepy eyes but the sleep was long gone looking at the person sitting on her bed so closed to her.

"Good morning baby doll," little Jungkook said while creasing her shocked face with a smirk.

"W-what are you doing here? " she was nervous, looking at this devil prince sitting so close to her in the early morning.

" ouch I'm hurt," he said dramatically while placing his hand on his heart. Yn looked at him with her wide doe eyes confusingly like what suddenly happened to him?

"That's so rude of you princess instead of welcoming me you are asking me why I am here and I think Queen Shin wouldn't like that her precious daughter disrespects her special guests. What do you think? " he said with a wide smirk when he saw fear on this little doll's face. Aww, she looks so cute while scared.

"I-I did not mean it like that, please don't say anything thing to Oma" she pleaded to him showing her cute Bambi eyes which melted his already melted heart.

" Okay then greet me properly" She hurriedly stood up on the bed and bowed in front of him. " Welcome here Prince Jungkook" This gesture made him laugh out loud.

" Aww my doll you are so innocent" he grabbed her little figure and hugged her tightly. He inhaled her scent which made her so uncomfortable. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Yn's personal nanny came in.

She bowed in front of the prince " I'm here to help Princess Yn get ready " Jungkook ignored her words like an arrogant prince.

" Nanny" yn wines in jungkook embrace and make grabby hands towards her nanny so she can pick her up from this devil lap. Her nanny picked her up and made her way towards the washroom. Yn looked back toward Jungkook but immediately hid her face in her nanny's shoulder after looking at his angry gaze.

"How dare she get comfortable with that low-class nanny and uncomfortable in my embrace IN PRINCE JEON JUNGKOOK EMBRACE! " he was furious at that so-called nanny " How dare that low-life human touch my princess my DOLL MINE! I will kill everyone who dares to touch what's MINE"

Just like that, he became obsessed with her and was determined to make her his.

"Determination becomes an obsession and then it becomes all that matters."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued*

This update for specially SUHI AND TAHREEM.

Hello again after a long time and I'm really sorry for making you all wait so much I actually continued my previous story OUR LITTLE PRINCESS ONESHOT'S and I get a preety good response on the oneshots and if you didn't check it then check it out oneshots are in the same book.