Chapter I

Hatsumi Iida

Hatsumi Iida

Toshiro Iida

Toshiro Iida

Kenji Bakugo (he used hair dye his original hair colour is blond with black streaks)

Nakano Hagakure (Hagakure is invisible yes but her hair colour is blonde just that no one can see her and her eye colour comes from Mina because in my AU one of her eyes are pink

Nakano Hagakure (Hagakure is invisible yes but her hair colour is blonde just that no one can see her and her eye colour comes from Mina because in my AU one of her eyes are pink. Plus Nakano can be seen because of her mom Mina's genes)

Hi I'm Hoshiko Kaminari and I'm 15 years old my quirk is called Ears that means I can only hear but I've also got a second quirk it is called Electrification pretty much the same as my dad's but mine is purple and I get scars from my quirk instead of getting my brain fried. My parents are Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jirou also known as Pro Hero Chargebolt and Earphone Jack. Today I'm finally able to join UA with my best friend Eri and Kota and my cousins Hatsumi Iida, Toshiro Iida, Kenji Bakugo and Nakano Hagakure (this AU same gender can have a child). I immediately ran downstairs as quick as lightning not wanting to be late. Morning mom I said helping myself to a glass of orange juice. Good morning sweetie she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. Where is father? I asked out of curiosity. Well he is going to the supermarket we're out of groceries there my mom said serving me my breakfast eggs and bacons. Yum! Thanks mom I said. Oh and forgot to mention Hatsumi and Toshiro are coming here my mom spoke as she was eating with me. Ding dong the bell rang I'll get it I said as I stood up. As soon as I open the door I saw Hatsumi and Toshiro all ready. Hey guys I said warmly. Hey Hoshi! Hatsumi yelled. Hello Hoshiko how are you? he asked smiling. Good c'mon in you two you don't plan on staying out do you? I said and pulled them in shutting the door behind us. Ah have you to eaten yet you may help yourselves? mom asked the twins. No, we've eaten aunty but thank you Hatsumi said. Anyways Hoshiko hurry up we've gotta pick up Kenji and Nakano at aunt Mina and Toru's house Toshiro said looking at his watch. Ok don't worry I'm just about finish I said finishing up the last bits of my food. Not longer than three minutes I was done and ready to leave. Bye mom I said waving to her. Bye sweetie she said hugging me and we left to pick up Kenji and Nakano.
At UA
Great we are here right on time Kenji said panting from running all the way here. C'mon let us get in already we're gonna be late Toshiro said. Ok whatever Kenji said rolling his eyes. Well we should be close to the hall Hatsumi said. It is right there Nakano said pointing at the sign saying 'hall'. Let's go I hope they're providing water I said. You should have been responsible enough to have brought it Hoshiko the black haired boy with blue streaks said to me disappointingly. Can you like shut up Toshiro seriously all you do is lecture us! Kenji blurted out. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS RUBBISH! yelled Toshiro. WELL TO BAD! Kenji yelled back. Would you guys please refrain from yelling a woman with beautiful black long hair said behind us. Yes, ma'am we are so sorry about them Nakano said bowing. No, worries the woman said. I hope you pass she said passing by us. I guess she is one of the teachers Nakano said. I cannot believe you too would do such a thing! Hatsumi said. This was just childish of you two Hatsumi said looking at the both of them. We're sorry the boys apologized. We sat down waiting for the speech. There were a lot of competitors. One of them looked insanely strong I was a bit scared by his intimidating look but Nakano said I had nothing to worry about. Uhm excuse me would you all mind taking a sit please we heard the same lady saying but now using a microphone. As soon as everyone sat down she started her speech. Hello students I'm Momo Yaoyorozu the principal of this school but I'm also known as pro hero Creati. I hope you all will pass with flying colours for this year test in order to get in will be Crystal Mine! the rules are simple the you have to get as many crystals as possible there are red, green and white. The white ones will give you 100 points, green ones give you 200 points and the red ones give you 300 points. Hey Miss Momo how come you made it so easy I mean all us most probably will get in Kenji blurted out. You really remind me of your father always jump into things without the teacher finishing now would you please sit back down and let me finish she asked sweetly but it sounded like she was ready to kill Kenji. He sat down quietly as Miss Yaoyorozu continued there will be a spider which is made of crystal right? don't try to take it or else you'll lose all your points now any questions? Yes, I have a question how will we do it by ourselves? a boy asked. (he looks like this)

 (he looks like this)

Fuyuyoshi

Good question uhm your name she asked. Fuyuyoshi he said quietly yet annoyed. You guys would be paired up! that is why you had time just now to get to know each other! Your group will have three people but some four she said smiling. The rest of us groaned now don't be to sad about what I have to say next but I actually already have your pairs picked out she said chuckling nervously for the reactions. We groaned again until she cleared her throat and said well now don't be to sad. Also go to the board to see your partners and stand in the letters of your teams that is all she said. Wish you all with best of luck she added leaving.