Chapther IX

Fuyuyoshi pov

That was weird he left well I've got to go home anyways. I walked back home it was well quiet and peaceful it was like no one else existed but they were really friendly but I guess they would like to keep to themselves at times, I don't blame them. As soon as I reached home, mom was trying get mother to wear a dress but she always fails. Fuyuhime was giggling to herself as always as she cuddled her favourite teddy bear called Chocolate. Yes, it is called chocolate for she thought the teddy bear was chocolate, it was a great laugh. I went up to Fuyuhime quietly as to not get caught into the arguments they have always it is a normal thing. I sat next to her and whispered "are you hungry?". She nodded and as always I got out my sketchbook and drew her a sandwich. She started to drool when she saw it, I got out my handkerchief her drool and whispered again "extra cheese as you like it" and winked. You are the best nii-chan she said out loud as she wrapped her arms around me. My parents immediately turned all their attention to us and smiled. You guys are really our joy mother said as she messed with my hair. Now c'mon we have a dinner to attend mom says as she opens the front door and leaves knowing we'll follow her behind. You're mom may act nonchalant but deeply cares about you both mother says reassuringly. What is "non-chana-lanat?" Fuyuhime asked confused. Oh sweetie you'll learn it when you're older now we better hurry up mother said as she got us outside where mom was waiting.