Chapter III

Ok now that all of you have settled to your groups we can start. How it'll is two groups will fight each other so we will start with Group A and B Momo said. You may start in 3, 2, 1 GO! she said....... After Group A and B's battle (Group B won btw). Next we have is Group C and D you may start in 3, 2, 1 GO! Hatsumi-san should I start to scan where they are? Nemu asked. Yes, that'll be a great start I said. Kylo go with Nemu and make sure to aid her if someone tries to attack her I ordered Kylo to do as for you Kenji you stay here and prepare for Phase 2 later. I'll find my brother and it'll be an easy victory for I said. Wait what if I get defeated I mean I don't know her strength yet Kylo said. You won't get defeated easily if you are the parasite and she is the host right? I asked. Well yeah bu- so I see there is no problem here I said cutting him off. C'mon Kylo I didn't you are a scaredy-cat Kenji stated. I AM NOT! Kylo yelled. Well whatever but if I were you I would keep a good eye on Nemu Kenji said looking up. Well I guess I'll go to them first I said leaving Kenji instead of leaving Kenji I hid behind one of the pillars knowing Toshiro or Fuyuyoshi would have heard us. 

With Toshiro and Fuyuyoshi

Hey Toshiro did you hear that we should follow it most probably from the other team he said. No wait Fuyuyoshi if it was my sister she would've known that we would be coming so we need to be careful say what I'll go first and you follow from behind if there are two people I'll take Hatsumi and you may need to take Kenji or Kylo do you mind? I asked. Nope not a problem, now let's go now he said. We ran to where we heard the noise and we saw Kenji, hey you two you do that Hatsumi isn't here right? he said. Oh she is here behind the pillar Fuyuyoshi said pointing at the pillar. Looks like you have good eye she said Kenji you may take that white-haired boy Fuyuyoshi and I'll take my brother. Aww I see your eyes are filled with fear right? Well not to worry this will be an easy victory for me Kenji said activating his quirk (Kenji Kirishima his quirk is called Heat Waves *inserts the song jk* he can generate heat then transfer it his skin becomes a good conductor of heat). This looks like a tough competition and I'm starting to like it Fuyuyoshi said getting his sketchbook and pencil ready and started to draw. Now if we win you'll tell us who is collecting the crystals in your group Hatsumi said. And if I win you'll give us your crystals I said. Ok deal on brother she said with a smug look on her face. -Oh my dear brother I want to help you, I really do but even if you win face it I don't have the crystals but I know I'll win I just need to use my quirk and make those two boys run into circles and use tape to trap them but I must make sure Kenji isn't in the way-. Ok now brother would you like to be stuck in washi tape, no duct tape will be best I said as I activated my quirk which Toshiro easily dodged. You know sister if you plan on keeping it up like this you'll lose sooner or later I said as I punched her on the face but she dodged. So Fuyuyoshi you drawing what next? your mom to protect you? aww momma boy Kenji said sticking out his tongue. Sarcasm eh not bad but not as good as me Fuyuyoshi said teasing him as he brought a huge teddy bear to life. Pfft- a teddy bear can harm me you know Kenji said. Normal teddy bears can't but this one can Fuyuyoshi said as he started drawing another mythical creature I predicted. As I was constantly dodging and attacking Hatsumi she did the unthinkable she made washi tape and used it to tape hers and Kenji's hands together. (what I actually mean but with tape of course)

 (what I actually mean but with tape of course)

HATSUMI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? Kenji yelled out. Just trust me alright! Hatsumi said. Well might wanna break your trust right now for this match just might end with a tie, you only have a minute left Fuyuyoshi said pointing at the timer. Great! Hatsumi said as she used her tape with her leg to tape Fuyuyoshi's mouth shut. Fuyuyoshi whatever you do just don't touch the tape I stated. I would listen to my brother if I were you Hatsumi said. BANG! We turned around to see Kylo all beaten up and Midori and Nemu battling each other. I was about to run and pull her legs to make her fall but the timer end. The winner is Group C with a number of 2100 gems and Group D had 2000 gems good job.