Interval 2 - Answering Questions

I am having these bizarre dreams once again. I stood on a battlefield, staring at a medieval army. They all wore armor, had red glowing eyes, and spoke in an emotionless voice.

"The Goddess is just ahead."

A huge castle with another army stood behind me. Their armor had blue fabrics and they waved big blue flags. A cloudy sky and desert landscape, a rocky and lifeless soil, surrounded me.

Soon, the battle began with the blast of war horns and the two armies clashed. I thought the two forces would crush me between them, but they passed me as if I were a ghost,

It was a bloodbath, arms and legs flew away, heads rolled on the ground, blood ran in rivers, and the screams of pain and rage deafened me.

There was a person amid this chaos; he must have been in his mid-twenties, with brown hair, a gray shirt with a black and blue chest plate on top, black pants, and shoes.

He massacred the red-eyed knights with a sadistic smile on his face; the blood of his enemies ran down his face as he grinned from ear to ear

I backed away, focusing on the person while reaching my hand for a gun that sadly was not there until I bumped into something and I felt a heavy breath behind me.

I turned around and what I saw left me speechless, a familiar red dragon. I have not seen it since what happened in the Amazon Rainforest millennia ago. It was injured and chained to the ground.

Suddenly, the dragon spoke in a female voice

"Careful, they still live in you, you've resisted for years but you can't go on like this forever."

"What do you mean? Who are you talking about?" I asked.

"THE WATCHERS!" The dragon roared and struggled, trying to break free.

"Watchers, like more than one? I rode myself of him a long time ago!" I replied, but steps behind me caught my attention.

I turned around and came face to face with the brown-haired person, he ran towards me with that smile sadistic smile. Why was he doing this?