Laura Hale

Previously on Teen Wolf...

  "We need to talk!"

———————————————

After Scott said we had to talk he started pulling me towards the locker room before we sat down as he just kept nervously tapping his foot against the ground

   "Okay what I'm going to tell you is going to sound crazy, but I need you to believe me okay!" Scott says as I nod before he takes a breathe.

    "The night before school started Stiles and I went into the woods looking for the other half of that girls body and I ended getting bit only to later find out that I am now a werewolf and Allison's father is a werewolf hunter!" Scott said before taking a deep breathe while looking over at me nervously waiting for my reaction only to see a smile on my face.

   "Wait you believe me and your not freaking out...why do you believe me and why aren't you freaking out?" Scott says as I chuckle before glowing my eyes at him causing Scott to jump up in shock before I quickly grab his shoulder pulling him back down.

   "Your...Your." Scott says not able to finish his sentence.

   "Yeah Scott I'm a werewolf like you, but I've been like this since we were twelve years old." I say causing Scott's eyes to wide.

   "And you kept that a secret all this time?" Scott says looking hurt causing me to sigh.

   "Listen Scott I was twelve and I was scared of how you would react and the longer I kept the secret the more it just became normal so I just never said anything." I said explaining myself before he sighed.

   "Whatever I can't really be mad seeing as I was trying to keep me being a werewolf from you, but still what about Allison's dad?" Scott asked showing his worry for me.

   "Don't worry, Chris knows about me and has for a few years now." I say as Scott just looks at me in disbelief.

   "As long as you are sure then fine I'll drop it." Scott says as I nod before we get dressed in our lacrosse gear and head out for practice with Stiles going unnoticed by the two brothers who heard the conversation and can't help but be shocked at Jason's revelation but also can't help but find it a little funny that Jason is basically The Wolf Cop.

  As practice starts coach yells at Jackass Whitemore.

   "Jackson take a long stick today!" Coach tells Jackson to which Jackson nods before grabbing said stick and standing in-front of the goal in a defensive position ready to begin to which Coach Finstock blows his whistle starting practice.

   As practice starts Jackson shows why he is second best on the team through his defense knocking everyone aside while Greenberg shows that he is terrible at the sport and as the line shows that it is Scotts turn he seems lost in thought until coach tells him causing him to jog forward only to get payed out hard by Jackson.