Pack Mentality

As Jason dreams we see him in a dense forest much like the woods of the preserve, but as Jason walks throughout it he suddenly sees her, he sees Laura with her eyes glowing crimson which makes his glow back bright yellow before she smiles and s...

As Jason dreams we see him in a dense forest much like the woods of the preserve, but as Jason walks throughout it he suddenly sees her, he sees Laura with her eyes glowing crimson which makes his glow back bright yellow before she smiles and starts to walk away and as he begins to follow her he starts to hear his name until the dream drifts away as Jason opens his eyes.

"Jason come on it's time to wake up." Mom said as I opened my eyes with a yawn.

"I'm up mama." I say before I stand up and hug her before heading to the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

"Scott already left with Stiles for school, but I'm headed to work Bye son." Mom says.

"Bye mom!" I yell back before hopping in the shower then getting dressed for the day.

After getting dressed I grabbed my stuff and headed off to school for the day.

School...

After arriving at school I grab my stuff and head inside and once at my locker I begin to grab my textbooks until I feel a couple of hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" Said a beautiful voice with a giggle.

"Would that my beautiful and badass girlfriend." I state as I turn around to see Allison smiling at me with a small but noticeable blush.

"So you ready for today?" Allison asked as I turn to her confused.

"Why what's today?" I ask as I try to remember if anything important was happening today.

"Jason it's just a normal day okay. I was just asking if you were ready for the school day." Allison said as she laughed as I rubbed the back of my in embarrassment just as Lydia appears beside us.

"Jason you didn't text me after the game." Lydia says with a pout making me smirk as Allison giggled.

"I'm sorry Ariel, but I was super tired and I just fell asleep as soon as I got home." I say as we all three walk down the hall before I hugged Lydia then Kissed Allison as we separated going to our different classes.