Magic Bullet

Previously on Teen Wolf...

"Because Scott...your the one he wants!"

======================

"Jason" Allison said tiredly after being woken up

"Hmm?" I say waking up.

"I think I heard something." Allison said before I groaned then got up out of Allison's bed with her following after and as he exits the room he looks down stairs to see Chris about to leave before Chris turns to them a little surprised to see me.

"Jason what are you still doing here?" Chris asked as I yawned.

"Sorry Chris I fell asleep while working on this case." I said Chris nodded before ushering us back to bed to which I said goodnight before heading back to the room and laying down.

"Jason." Allison said as she layed down next to me.

"Yes Allison?" I said as I turned to look at her.

"I'm glad your here." Allison said before pecking my lips making me smile as I kissed her back.

   As we kissed Allison climbed on top of me before she started pulling on my shirt causing me to take it off before I pulled hers off leaving her in only a bra and some shorts before we went back to kissing and as we kissed I started to dominate ...

As we kissed Allison climbed on top of me before she started pulling on my shirt causing me to take it off before I pulled hers off leaving her in only a bra and some shorts before we went back to kissing and as we kissed I started to dominate her lips before rolling us over so I was on top making her giggle before I started laying kisses down her jaw line and towards her neck, but once I got to a certain spot on her neck she started moaning making me smirk before I attacked that one spot making her squirm under me before I continued to lay kisses down her body until I got to her maiden hood to which I quickly took off her shorts and panties and started tonguing her pussy making her moan as she grabbed my head and held it in place while I continued attacking her sweet spot with my tongue.

"Jason I-I'm cumming!" Allison moaned before I felt her liquid nectar start to pour into my mouth to which I drank hungrily before she pulled my up and smashed her lips to mine tasting her own fluids before I quickly took off my shorts and boxers to which she grabbed my cock and placed it at her entrance before I looked at her causing her to nod before I pushed myself forward until I was deep inside her causing her to groan and moan under me.