Shape Shifting

After the events that happened in the woods we crossover to downtown Beacon hills to the neighborhood of Jackass Whitemore, but it's not Jackson himself that we are seeing but a teenager across the street named Isaac Lahey, who was recently bitten by Derek Hale.

   Inside the Lahey household we move towards the dining area where we see Isaac fearfully telling his father the grades he has so far.

   Isaac tells his father of all the good grade he has, but he grows nervous when his father asked about his grade in Chemistry.

  "I'm not sure. Uh, midterms are in a few days so it could go up." Isaac said not realizing he contradicted himself in his statement due to the fear he had that his father will grow angry once he hears what his grade for Chemistry is.

   "Well, what's it at now?" Isaac's father asked.

   "The grade?" Isaac asked starting to shift uncomfortably in his seat.

   "Uh, Yeah the grade." Isaacs father asked sarcastically.

   "Uh, I'm not sure." Isaac said putting his head down.

   "But you just said it could go up." The father said.

   "I just—uh, I meant generally." Isaac said not able to meet his fathers eye.

   "You wouldn't be lying to me, would you, Isaac?" The father with their darker undertone to his voice causing Isaac to lift his head and look towards his father.

   "No." Isaac said softly.

"Then tell me your grade." The father stated as he continued to eat.

   "I just told you, I don't know." Isaac said.

   "You wanna take this little conversation downstairs?" The father asked as Isaac eyes went wide in fear for what awaited him if they truly went to the basement.

  Isaac slowly shook his head before the father started grilling him for the grade once again.

   "Dad, the semester's only half over."

   "Isaac?"

"There's plenty of time—"

  "Isaac." The father stated slightly raising his voice.

   "It's—it's a D." Isaac stated before the father played like he was okay with the grade.

   "I really wanna see this kitchen spotless." The father as through his mug on the floor.

   "You know what I'm saying." The father said as Isaac were beginning to become truly scared at what was coming.

   "I mean this entire kitchen." The father said before he quickly pushed all the dishes onto the floor causing Isaac to jump back against the wall in fear.