Wicked Game (Mafia Boss!Calum x Florist!Y/N Smut / Angst)

Summary: Florist (Y/N) has no business with a man like Calum. 
(Smut / Unprotected Sex / Penetrative Sex / Spanking / Use of Sex Toys / Dom-Sub Dynamic / Semi-Public Sex / Mention of Threesome / Oral; Male Receiving) 
(T.W: Violence / Mention of Drugs / Injuries / Kidnapping / Cheating / Hospital Stay / Guns / Mention of Surgery)
This is an NSFW fic. If you feel uncomfortable reading content like this one, please, scroll through the chapters to find something else you might like. 
I have been writing this one since September. Please, show it some love. 
(Words: 26k) (Request)
--

I never planned for my life to take this turn. All of the people who have ever met me would tell you I am nothing but a goody-two-shoes, the girl next door.
And within a night, I found myself dating the King of California. Well, not exactly the literal King of California. Maybe the King of Underworld California. It doesn't really make a difference what metaphor I use to describe him. The essence is Calum is dangerous, and I have no business being with him.

But there I am, picked up from my job at the flower shop by 3 of Calum's men, in the back of a car that reminds me of the ones we see in movies driving a fictional US President.
If I thought the car is extremely secure, the house is an absolute fort, guarded on every angle by both tech and manpower.
The bodyguard guides me to where Calum is sitting, drinking a small americano, as he does every evening. I leave the bouquet of tulips before him I bought for today, getting his attention off his journal.

"There she is. A bit late today, weren't you?" He asks, shutting his journal and placing it on the end table.
"We were ambushed on the way home." I shrug, watching him as he snaps up from his armchair.
"By who? Travis!" He shouts the guard in, gritting his teeth. I laugh at his response, making him narrow his eyes at me.
"Why must you be such a brat?" He asks me, turning to look at me with a stern look.
"Because it's fun. If you could see you now, you would understand." I reply, taking a seat on his armchair. I drape my legs over the armrest, as Travis enters the room.
"Boss, is everything OK?" He asks; Calum has everyone standing on one foot, ready to kill or die for him.
"You can go, Travis..." Calum says in all seriousness, eyes still fixed on me.
"You sure, boss?" Travis asks. I stare back at Calum, still keeping my cocky smirk.
"Leave." He grunts, walking up to me. He stands just before me, looking down on me with his jaw locked tightly.
"You shouldn't be that abrupt with your people." I tease him, earning a huff.
"You are the one to talk about shoulds and shouldn'ts."
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"It means that you keep on defying me. You keep on toying with me, teasing me. You keep on messing with me. And you should not be talking about what I should be doing and whatnot." He grips my chin, making me look at him.
"Oh, I am not supposed to defy you? Oh no, I must have thought the opposite." I tease. Calum just groans at me, leaning down to pick me up over his shoulder.

"Cal, no..." I whimper, but his hand lands on my ass.
"No what?" He asks me, carrying me out of the room, not caring that his people are watching us.
"Leave me on my feet. I can walk." I protest but his hand meets my ass again.
"There you go again. Trying to boss me around. You are putting yourself in a very tough spot." He warns me.
"Maybe I want to be in a tough spot." I sass and he chuckles, but a dark, twisted chuckle, one that promises me along, eventful night.
"Oh, princess... You don't want that." He fakes a coo, heading straight to our bedroom.

I am thrown onto the bed, my body bouncing on the mattress before I lay flat on my back.
"Don't make a single move." Calum orders, holding a finger up warningly.
"What happens if I do?" I ask, almost purring.
"You don't want to find out. You don't want me taking all my anger out on you..." He warns, heading towards the dresser. He fumbles with the drawers a bit, picking a few things up before he moves to our bed. He throws the stuff beside me, kneeling on the mattress and hovering over me.
"I need you out of that outfit." He stares, moving his fingers to undo my jeans, rolling them down my legs. He takes a moment to inspect my underwear, humming pleased at my choice for the day.
"Not bad. Does your boss know that underneath your casual little outfit, you wear lingerie that's worth a month's paycheck?" He asks me, running his fingers under the elastic of my panties.
"Only you know that information." I reply and he chuckles. He grips my chin, bringing my face closer to his.
"It better stay that way." He says, pulling me in for a kiss. My breath is caught in the back of my throat as his tongue pries my lips apart, his hand pinning my wrist above my head.
"Not fair." I protest breathlessly once he parts from my lips, reaching for something besides us.
"And I am just getting started..." He smirks, holding the pair of leather bounds up in the air, showing me what awaits me in a few seconds.
"We need to get that polo shirt off... I don't think I hate any other cloth on you as much as I hate this." He groans, picking the hem of my blouse.
"You know, I could shred it to pieces..." He groans, throwing it aside. Calum is not so fond of me working, especially in a flower shop and this is not the first time he has voiced it.
"I have another one. And my boss will just give me another and keep money from my paycheck." I reply and he hums.
"I think I should have a word with your boss."
"No intervening, remember?" I remind him, looking at him in seriousness.
"Oh, kitten... You are so cute trying to be all serious... Lovely..." He coos at me, reaching behind my back to unhook my bra. Without a single warning, he flips me onto my belly, grabbing my wrist and fixing them against my lower back.