1|∆Discover!

''so ,when are the result for the second gender test will come out  ??'' , my mom asked

[A/w : Alpha/beta/Omega test]

'' they will give us the result on the day after tommorow '',i said .

''we already know that you are an Alpha, born in an all Alpha elite family . But you need the certificate to lead the family '', she said .

i didnt reply anything .

''you better do your best in this annual exam too , Dont dissapoint us & turnish
the reputation of the family " , she gave warning.

Being born in an All elite Alpha Family, everybody is jealous of my position but to me it's a curse,burden . My life's purpose is to do the best .I am tired ,tired of everything. My test was in middle school when I tested out as an Alpha. That's why I got to give exam in Deceils Academy (the country's best Higher education school) only Alpha and passed with highest marks.

I studied hard and hard ,so that I get the affection of my mother . But it never came . Only expectations is what they have for me .

-The Day Result came out-

The usual start of the day , sunoo called earlier to check on us and that we will be hanging out later .

Sunoo my best friend , he's a omega. As an Alpha I am not a threat to him as he has a partner already from our school too.

I sat on my chair, as the Form leader (I have to sit at front). The class started the teacher roll called . As usual the sleeping ones still sleeping which is none other than the Park Jongseong .

Park Jongseong_ aka Jay park . A dominant Alpha , he's the top student. And I don't understand why he tops when I have never once seen him concentrate on any of the class . He's either sleeping in class, in gym, or in the  library. Weird

When thw teacher called him for the 3rd, he opened his eyes and locked it with mine . Embarrassment rushed over my cheeks , I looked away as I didn't care .

We have this weird relationship, I don't know how to describe. I just can't stand his presence. He is too uninterested in what's actually happening on this earth planet expect his friends tho. His friends like Senior Heeseung, Park Sunghoon, The kid Ni-ki .

(A/w and how do u knw all that wonie?)

"And y'all the gender result out , I told you I am an superior Alpha " someone beside me was saying.

I also opened where it was supposed to be published . I put the required names and information . Waited for a minute or two . My heart skipped a thousand beats ,what I am seeing on the result is what I can't even imagine, can't even imagine how terrible the consequences will be I facing if my family knew.

[Yang Jungwon] -18 /Male
"Recessive Omega"

[Yang Jungwon] -18 /Male"Recessive Omega"