✰ 𝗬-𝗡 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲

Y-N Wood.
Age: 16
Gem placement: Y-N's Gem is located at the upper chest.
What are you: Hybrid (50% Gem, 50% human)
Type of weapon: Y-N possesses an Orange Katana. (You can imagine how the Katana looks like but the weapon need to remain the same)
Height: (Your height)
Likes and dislikes: (Your likes and dislikes)
Favourite food: (Your favourite food)
Appearance: (Your own appearance, I tend to see loads of writers give limited options for the readers so I'm allowing the readers to choose what they look like in this book)
Love interest: Steven Universe (but he doesn't know this)

Powers and abilities:
Enhanced Strength.
Enhanced Durability and Stamina.
Enhanced Reflex time (Everything goes slow for you, this mean you can react to most things)
Signature weapon: Katana.
Ability to fly.
Supernatural Leap.
Bubble gems.
Shapeshifting.
Fusion.
Age manipulation.
Supernatural speed. (You don't use it that much though)
Creation. (You can create anything you wish except food. When you found out about this power you usually create weapons, shields and lasers. Only downside of this is, the bigger the object the more energy it uses)
Teleportation. (Again it's limited, you can't teleport to other planets. You can only teleport anywhere on that planet)
Healing factor. (In case if anyone gets confused, you can only heal yourself no one else)
Reversing Time. (This has a huge effect on your body, It can drain you very quickly depending how far you go)
Mind walking. (Allows you to enter a Human/Gem mind. You can see their thoughts, emotions and memories, you don't have access to dreams though)
Resistant to elements.

All diamonds have an aura if im correct.

White: The mind (Im not 100% sure about this at the same time)
Yellow: The physical state.
Blue: The emotional state.
Pink/Steven: Empathy + the soul?
Orange/Y-N: Friendship + determination.

So you know how Steven can change pink completely? Well for Y-N her eyes change to orange and depending on your emotion the colour of your eyes increase or weakens. So for example, extreme anger would lead Y-N to have completely Orange eyes and crystals surrounding your eyes. Your powers/abilities would rapidly get stronger with your emotion, so for an example If you were angry you would be able to create loads of weapons within a few seconds. So in short, your powers are tied with your emotions.

(Basically like this, Person shown in this picture is Kiana from Honkai Impact 3

(Basically like this, Person shown in this picture is Kiana from Honkai Impact 3. A Hoyoverse game,
This picture doesn't belong to me! It belongs to Hoyoverse, I'm only using this for an example of what Y-N's eyes would look like. Except the eye would be completely orange.)

P.S. I'll be coming here now and then to alternate Y-Ns powers. So if you see something edited don't be surprised lol