✰ 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱

Key: Bold message is the voice when pearl is being formed again

Both you and Steven were sitting down, looking at the gems. Steven had his hand over his mouth looking lost while you had your hands intertwined in-front of your mouth, thinking about the whole situation.

You both heard footsteps as you perked your head up to see who it was, "Steven! Y-N!" It was Greg, he ran over to the table where you two were currently sitting at "I came as fast as I could! Are you two okay? Holy sh- she really got everybody!" He said surprised, you glanced down at the gems hoping for them to regenerate but alas, still nothing.

"Is that her?" Greg questioned referring to the heart shaped gem, "Yea..." Steven answered "Who?" "Absolutely no idea." You answered this time. "Why?" "Again, no idea." You stated yet again, finding yourself slightly irritated from Gregs questions "How?" You glanced at Steven to see him pulling out the weapon Spinel used on you all, "She hit us all with this." Steven then clicks the button on the handle, soon after the scythe formed with electricity crackling around the blades.

Greg jumped back frightened as he saw the weapon, Steven then clicked the button again to let the scythe return to its original form "Phew." beads of sweat had formed on Gregs head from viewing the menacing weapon, he then looked down at the gems concerned.

"It did something extra weird to us and now, our powers aren't working right. Look." Steven summoned his shield but it crackled peculiarly as if a wire lost it's connection to its power source, it diminished eventually. Greg then gazed at you so you could also prove Stevens point, a soft sigh departed from your lips before you formed an orange whip tied around both of your fists trying to extend it but, it withdrew before you could even get the chance "There's something wrong with us, dad" Steven stated to Greg, he sighed while covering his face with his hands, obviously annoyed.

"And we have no concept of what may be the matter." You murmured, your intertwined hands remaining in position while you assemble theories on what could be the matter with your dysfunctional gems.

"Well son and Y-N, now you two how I feel almost all the time. But you know what else? Any moment now, the Gems are gonna do that thing where they glow and float in the air and reappear better than ever!" Greg says to the both of you.

The minute Greg said that, Pearl's gem floated in the air "See! Here she comes. Good ol' pearl." Greg said proving his point.

Both you and Steven grinned to see this but it soon faded upon a blue shell appearing around the gem.

"Huh? Well, that's new." Greg remarked, shrugging his shoulders at the both of you "Please identify yourself." "Um, Greg Universe?" Greg answered puzzled at the new turn of events "Greetings, Um Greg universe. Please state prefer customisation options." "Uh-" Greg glanced at you two for help but all that gained was a shrug from Steven and a soft head shake from you, indicating you two were just as confused as he was.