01

-Narrator pov-

Lucy always wanted to be a school teacher, but not for teenagers but for little kids. She loved kids how they laugh, smile, play, enjoy life the better way, and just are themselves no matter what or who she was jealous they could do it...lets just say that she didnt have the best childhood but thats for later for now the best is to get to her day because it may have started normally but it will change her life forever and who knows if its for better or worse...

                                                          -Lucy pov-

Oh thank god its already morning I cant wait to go back to class and see all of my little chickens I love them they are all unique and amazing in their own way. So I better get ready and set everything up

                                                         -Time skip-

So Im here for class but its still a bit early for school. Im setting everything up when I hear the door open and I turned and saw wendy but its still 20 min until class starts why is she here?

Lucy - Hey wendy *smiles*

Wendy - Hey ms. Heartfilia *shy and fake smile*

Lucy - Is everything okay?

Wendy - ...Yes

Lucy - Are you sure? you know that if you ever need anything you can tell me im your teacher but also your friend.

Wendy - ...I know.. but everything is okay ms. heartfilia you dont have to worry *fake smile*

Lucy - ok...

I have always liked wendy she is quiet and shy but she is super intelligent, she is always humble and always talks so sweetly but at the same time she always seems sad and she is either really early or really late and I cant really blame her because she is so young that its her legal guardian's responsability in all this.

Lucy - Why are you here so early?

Wendy - Well...my brother took me today and he has work so I have to come here at this hour.

Lucy - oh... and what about when you come late? does he oversleep or something?

Wendy - no..no ... its because sometimes my brother cant bring me and it has to be his girlfriend to bring me but she is always tired and she wakes up late...

Lucy - Is she pregnant? for her to be that sleepy?

Wendy - no *whispers* and thank god because that would be hell

Lucy - did you say something?..

Wendy - No no. Ms. Heartfilia Im gonna go to my seat and read something...

Lucy - sure Wendy we still have a long time so enjoy. *smiles*

                                                        -Time skip, After school-

Lucy - Bye Romeo have a rest of a good day *waves* *turns around*

Lucy - *sees Wendy in her seat* Arent you going home Wendy? Its already late

Wendy - I think I will have to wait for my brother...

Lucy - Isnt he the one that normally picks you up?

Wendy - No... its normally his girlfriend but I guess today she was too tired *whispers* Or she just didnt want to come and forgot me... *talks normal again* Can I ask you for a favor ms. Heartfilia?

Lucy - *bends down* Of course Wendy anything you need

Wendy - Can you call my brother from your phone because he probably doesnt know that Im still here...

Lucy - Of course just tell me the number

Wendy - *shows a little tag with the number* Here

Lucy - Thank you! And what is his name?

Wendy - Natsu Dragneel

Lucy - Ok thank you Wendy I will call now

                                                           -on the phone-

Lucy - Hum..Hello?

Natsu - Yes, this is Mr.Dragneel, CEO of Dragneel Inc., talking

Lucy - Im sorry to bother you, Mr.Dragneel. My name is Lucy Heartfilia

Natsu - Ok and how may I help you, Ms. Heartfilia?

Lucy - Please call me Lucy

Natsu - Ok then Lucy what may I do for you?

Lucy - Im calling because of your sister, Wendy Dragneel-

Natsu - Is she okay? Did something happen? Who are you?

Lucy - Calm down please Im her teacher and Im just calling because she is in the school and she needs you to pick her up because it seems your girlfriend didnt come for unknown reasons...

Natsu - Oh... Okay I'll come by in 15 minutes if you could please just stay with her I know its after your working hours but if its needed I can pay for the time

Lucy - Dont worry about it you dont need to pay me I will gladly keep her company and I would also like to talk with you for just a moment when you get here

Natsu - Ok.. and thank you so much really *smiles even if she doesnt see*

Lucy - You are welcome *Hangs up*

To be continued...