17 - The End

-Time skip, 2 weeks-

                                                                               -Natsu's pov-

So its been 2 weeks since Gray started reuniting evidences against that Sting guy so that he can be put in a hole in hell and never again bother Luce! But during this 2 weeks it seems it was me who was in hell like its so hard to not live with Lucy and not see her every day I have no idea how I could spend my entire life without her but after meeting I know for a fact that if I would never again see her everyday my life would never be happy....she is my happy pill.

But I managed to stay away from her this 2 weeks even though I asked one of my employes to stay with her always from afar...I know its basically stalking but I want her to be safe and the person said that this weeks its been normal from what he understood I think that since Sting thinks he won he left Lucy alone but i know that if he saw me there with her again he would threathen her again.

Right now Im in my office doing my work and trying my hardest to not think about Lucy when again Gray knocks on my door

Natsu - I hope you are going to say what I have been waiting to hear

Gray - Then I have the pleasure of saying that yes I finally have all the evidences and even more good news I have already sent it to the cops and they confirmed that with all the evidences he will definitely be sent to another country and in a maximum jail center so I think its safe to say that you can go to Lucy and tell her everything

Natsu - FINALLY!!! I COULD KISS YOU NOW GRAY

Gray - Ew Noo just go

As soon as I hear it I didnt wait a second and just went out of the building and in direction of Lucy's hotel room.

                                                                           -Lucy's pov-

Its been 2 weeks since I followed what Sting forced me to do and I know that I probably will never be able to go back to the way everything was with Wendy and most importantly with Natsu he must be so hurt because of all I said and worse I cant go near them even to explain myself....This past weeks most of the time when I was not at school I spent crying at my room, I have no friends, no family, no home, no more Wendy time and worse Natsu...I miss him so much the way he was caring towards me and Wendy, the way his smile iluminates the room and the way he can always joke with almost everything..In the beginning he looked like a rude and cold man that only cared about his work but after all we have been through I noticed that he was the complete oposite and now I cant even confess even if I would be rejected I just wanted to say what I felt and see how our story would end but I guess our ending came sooner and it wasnt the happy ever after I was expecting.

And now Im in bed watching some random tv show just to get my head out of all the things.

*there's a knock on the door*

Who could it be I didnt order anything from room service. I open the door and see Natsu again

Lucy - What are you doing here I told yo-

Natsu - Sh please let me talk I promise that you will be happy in the end

Lucy - No Natsu just leav-

Natsu - Its about Sting!

Lucy - H-How do you-

Natsu - Can I come in?