06

Lucy - My name is-

?? - I dont give a f what your name is I just want to know why the f you are in MY house and even more dressed as if you lived here!!!! *Yelling*

Lucy - Well-

?? - ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER ME OR DO I-

Lucy - CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR JUST ONE F–KING SECOND LIKE CAN I TALK. YOU COME HERE DEMANDING EXPLANATIONS AND EVEN THOUGH IM TRYING TO BE GOOD AND ANSWER AND ALL WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU DONT LET ME TALK LIKE FOR GODS SAKE!!

?? - DONT YELL AT ME I-

?? - LISANNA!!

*Both people turn around to the voice's direction and they see Natsu there and he was not happy*

Natsu - WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HERE LISANNA?? I MADE SURE THAT YOU LEFT WITH EVERYTHING THE OTHER DAY

Lisanna - REALLY YOU HAVE THE NERVE OF TRYING TO MAKE ME EXPLAIN WHEN YOUUUU ARE THE ONE THAT ALREADY HAS A NEW GIRL IN YOUR HOUSE JUST A FEW DAYS AFTER WE BROKE UP!!

Natsu - Look I dont own you any explanations or anything we broke up and even if I was already with another person it is none of your business!

Lisanna - WHAT THE-

Natsu - Now LEAVEEEE. You have no place in here after what you did with my sister and I dont care anymore so just LEAVE AND DONT COME BACK

Lisanna - HOW CAN YOU TREAT ME THIS WAY?

Natsu - LEAVE

Lisanna - WHO IS SHE?? IS SHE YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?

Natsu - LEAVEE!

Lucy - SHUT UP! Now its my turn I am having a headache with how much you are yelling. Look here Lisanna I dont care about your story so just stop it Natsu is single now and whatever he does with his life its only his business we are not together but even if it was there would be nothing wrong with it so just LEAVE this is Natsu's house and if he doesnt want you here you just have to leave its not your house, or your boyfriend or your anything so just leave before I call the police and say that we have a psycho in the garden!

Lisanna - HOW CAN-

Natsu - Leave NOW!

*Lisanna leaves mad and Natsu turns to Lucy*

Lucy - Im sorry if I spoke when I shouldnt or if-

Natsu - No no Im the one thats sorry for all this confusion I didnt know that this would turn out this way

Lucy - Its okay its not your fault how she reacted

Natsu - Thank you

Lucy - But now tell me werent you going to come late today?

Natsu - Yes but the meeting was canceled cause one of the board members was feeling sick so it was delayed for another day

Lucy - Oh ok well I had to ask you if I can redecorate my bedroom like my taste..

Natsu - of course its your bedroom from now on so do however you like

Lucy - ok thank you

                                                - Time skip, 2 am-

                                                 -Lucy's pov-

Uff im finally done with all the decorating in my room, I have been moving things and unpacking since dinner and I didnt even see the time going by its already pretty late and tomorrow I have to go to class. Let's see if Wendy is already asleep

*goes to Wendy's bedroom*

Ok shes asleep good I wish I could have gaven her a bedtime kiss I really liked the idea of getting one when I was little even if I never got one truthfully..maybe tomorrow for now I will just drink some water in the kitchen and then go to sleep for tomorrow

*Starts walking to the kitchen*

But wait isnt that Natsu's bedroom why is the light still on? Could he still be working at this hour?

*opens Natsu's bedroom door and looks inside*

Wait he is in the desk and his computer is on but he is asleep, he must have fallen asleep while working he must be really tired....he works really hard and most of it is for Wendy...Maybe I could help him in any way I can let's see *looks in the computers monitor* Oh its about money income and expenses maybe I can do it for him so he can sleep and enjoy the rest of the night *starts doing the math and writing down all the results*

                                                     -Time skip, 3:30am-

Ok now thats done and I really need to go to sleep *puts a little blanket over Natsu*

Lucy - Good night and see you tomorrow

                                                       -Time skip, 5am-

                                                       -Natsu's pov-

*waking up* Hmmm.....Oh sht I feel asleep and didnt even finish all the counting *agitated, looks at the computer* But its done how-...*notices the blanket* And this? Where did it come from? Could it be Lucy? But she wouldnt be able to do this type of counts and all right.... This is university and big degree things how can she know....shes a teacher for little kids....

Well for now lets go to sleep and tomorrow I can ask her

*Turns off the computer and goes to sleep*

to be continued....