48- gone

Heyyyy baes

How my beautiful how is your day tdy

hope this chapter is good

also, I created a book cover for this book when I publish it. (it won't be till I'm 18 till I publish it)

so go on my Instagram to see it @/eclipwzx

Vote and comment and I will see you in the next chap!!

She gone.

Bella is gone.

Alaska lets out a sob with a cry, as she watches the house blow up, millions of pieces of the house go up in the air.

Alaska sobs in Damon's arms, I stand there in shock, and I feel a teardrop go down my face, my chest tightness, I want to cry but I won't let it.

I can't believe that she is gone.

I close my eyes and let out a deep breath trying to calm down, I feel my eyes sting from the tears unleashed tears.

Alaska sobs even harder in Damon's arms, I glance over at them and Damon is brushing her hair out of her face, Alaska's whole face is red, and her body is trembling with tears.

Fuck.

My fists clench into a fist to where they crack.

My love. My amore. My Bella is gone. Forever.

Then tears go down my face uncontrollably, I finally let out a small sob, "fuck," I mutter trying to hold myself together, but I break. I shatter.

I cry till I can't cry anymore.

This is the first time I have cried.

After a minute I pull myself together.

I let out a breath and turn to Alaska and Damon, Alaska has finally calmed down but is still crying.

I get why she is crying, I mean she lost her best friend who was like a sister to her.

And it is all my fault.

But I still have Ivan, we already sent him back to Italy.

I'm going to kill him for what he did to Bella, I'm going to torture him in the worst way possible.

By now all of the Russians are dead and the house is gone, it leveled.

"Ares-" I cut off Damon, "shut the fuck up." I snap, I don't want to talk now, my girlfriend just died. My love died. And I don't feel like talking now.

He shut his mouth and walked off.

I started to walk off but I heard a small weak voice, "Ares," someone tried to yell but it was weak.