~CHARACTER SKETCH 2~

KARAN 'S FAMILY:

●Karan ' father  -- 
Sooraj Shergill ~ A big business man.  Owner of a big company. Currently lives in Mumbai with his family. Loves hi family a lot . Friendly natured

●Karan ' s mother --
Suhana Shergill ~ A housewife. Love her children a lot .
Treats Barkha as her daughter. Loving and caring .

●Karan ' s elder brother --
Param Shergill ~ Works as a businessman in his father's office.
A secret agent only works when there's any emergency.
Loves his brothers a lot . A very friendly person.

● Karan ' bhabhi  --
Barkha param Shergill ~ Runs  an NGO for poora children.
Housewife, motherly figure for Karan,  varun and faizi and our cutey pie baby .

●Karan 's younger brother --
Varun Shergill~ A very fun ,owing person,  sometimes flirty ,is youngest in youngsters.  Loved by all.

●Karan ' s neice --
Saumya Shergill ~ cutie pie heart of the family.  Daughter of param and barkha . Is the naughtiest child of the family.  Loves her karan chachu very much . Crime partner of her varun chachu

●Karan' s friend  --
Special agentFaizuddin siddiqui urf Faizi ~ flirty fun loving type of person . Treats Karan like brother . (In relationship with koel....)

MONAMI ' FAMILY :

●Monami 's father --
Deepak Mahajan ~ Runs his own company. Totally opposite of show , loves her daughters very much can do anything for their happiness.

●Monami 's mother  --
Juhi Mahajan ~ a housewife loves and takes care of her family .

●Monami 's sister--
Koel Mahajan ~ A fun loving person . Runs the hospital along with Monami.  Always support her sister treats her as an idol.
In relationship with faizi which is known by monami.

MAIN POINTS :
☆Monami ' s past is completely know to Mr. Mahajan only . So he is so protective to her daughter.

☆Karan 's past is known to hi family only . They want Karan to move out of his past completely .

☆Sidsa will also be introduced in the story but later .

☆Academy and cadets will also come later ...

So gys this was the introduction of family members of both the main leads . 1st part will come soon ( maybe today )...