~THEIR HAPPY FAMILY (Bonus) ~

HAPPY 2024 TO ALLL!!MAY THIS NER YEAR BRING MORE AND MORE HAPPINESS, GOOD HEALTH , PROSPERITY AND SUCCESS IN YOUR LIVES !!

MAY THIS NER YEAR BRING MORE AND MORE HAPPINESS, GOOD HEALTH , PROSPERITY AND SUCCESS IN YOUR LIVES !!
.
.

ENJOY READING!!

Monami was standing at the window of their room enjoying the cold winds. It was almost 11 o clock at night and smooth cold winds were blowing making the weather quite chill .
Her hands were wrapping around her stomach with a small smile adoring her face !

Suddenly two arms wrapped around her hands making her startled for a sec but she soon relaxed feeling the known warmth and fragrance!

"Yaha thand mai itni raat ko kya kar rahi hai aap rani sahiba ?"
Karan asked her backhugging her

She smiled a little leaning back towards her chest relaxing
"Kch nahi bus weather enjoy kar hoon "
She replied!

"Aur meri rajkumari sahiba kya kar hai ?? "
He asked creasing her stomach lovingly

"Vo... ek min tumhe kaise pta ki vo rajkumar nahi rajkumari hai ??"
She asked squinting her eyes

"Father's instinct! You know "
He replied shrugging his shoulders as if it was obvious

"Ohh really but mere mother's instinct tho kuch aur hi kha rhi hai !"
She replied

"Tumhe jo sochna hai soch lo mujhe pta hai ki yeh meri rajkumari sahiba hi hai ! "
He replied And then picked her in his arms taking her towards the bed and make her lay on it .....

Monami is 2 months pregnant now. They have discovered it almost one month ago when she suddenly fainted in hospital !
Listening to the news Karan was on cloud nineteen
While 4 year old kairav was chirping and jumping in the whole house as well as hospital on the thought of becoming a big bro now !

The whole Shergill family was overwhelmed by the news !
And the soon to be mumma literally teared thinking of becoming a mumma once again!

~~~~~~~~

"Baby! I am ur bilg broo , kairav , I love you please come sooln I am waiting "

Monami smiled listening to the cute talks of kairav that he was doing with her 6 - months old baby bump

Kairav creased her baby bump talking to his soon to be baby bro/sis in his cute voice

"Mumma baby kab aayega ? Mujhe uske saath khelna hai"
Kairav asked pouting at monami

Monami smiled creasing his cheeks and pulled him in her arms
"Humm baby bhout jaldi aane wala hai bachha fir aap jitna caho utna khel Lena uske saath okk !"