~EPILOGUE!!~

5 years later!!

"Aravvv!!!! Karannn!!! Agar tum dono baap bete agle 5 min mai mujhe fresh hoke neche nhi Mike na tho I swear ! Meh..."
Monami said shouting from kitchen!!

As the father son duo were sleeping by selling horses unaware of the storm coming!!

But before monami could say further..
"Arreyy rani sahibaa !! Shaant !! Aagye aagye !! "

Karan said shouting in lazy voice from the room and hugged kairav more tightly who was already sleeping on his chest !!

Sensing his father's touch kairav too hugged him tightly

"Yesss rani sahibaa!! Aap bus 5 mins wait kro hum log 10 mins mai aaye !!"
Kairav said in a sleepy tone ....

Monami just sighed listening to their talks !
This was nothing new to her as it has become her routine...

Moran are living in Shergill Manison At deovali with theirs little bundle of joy ! Their 4 years old son "kairav Monami Karan Shergill!"

Kairav is half of monami and half like Karan!!
He is handsome and  have body features just like Karan but his nose and eyes are just like monami!

Sometimes he is angry and sometimes he is too cute to handle
But one thing that he gained from both is parent was to get what he wants !! If he wants something or want to achieve something than no one can stop him from gaining it !!

He is determined just like his parents!!

And coming to his love towards his parents then say a single bad word about his parents he will bite you!!

(Obviously guyss ! Bachha hai shoot thodi karega,  who tho bade hone ke baad krega 🤭)

Sometimes he is mumma's munchkin!  And sometimes he is daddy's boy !!

It's their daily routine now for Sundays ! Monami would woke up early and prepare breakfast on Sunday as it's their family day on every Sundays

On other days the maid used to prepare breakfast

While the two Shergills would sleeping nd will always make it difficult for her to wake them up

It's not like that she was angry she loved their antics but sometimes they make her irritated too much with their childish acts!!

The special agent Karan Shergill who always used to woke up early no matter what happenesnow has become a sleepy bull along with kairav!! While the opposite happened with monami she became an early riser ...

Monami was just thinking all these changes that happened in their lives when suddenly two arms covered her waist from back, hugging her tightly while two little arms hugged her from front by her legs !!

No doubt she knew who these arms belong to but she decided to tease them and make a fake angry face !!

"Mumma ! Aap aapne arav se gussa ho !? Pleegee sollyy!! Kairav now no wake up late "
Kairav said pouting looking at monami with puppy eyes which have slight tears!!