~MAKING PROUD!!~

Hellooo everyone

Here I am back with a new part of this ff

I know I am late buttt I am busy with the presentations of my upcoming boards!!😑😵
Andd hence I was not able to write any part....

And one more thing mow the parts will be coming irregular
Butt pls cooperate 🥺😁

Nowwww
Enjoy reading 😉
____________________________________________________________________

Starting from previous part....

It's been a month after the confession of their feelings by moran !
Both of them are happy in their own world! Enjoying their new face of relationship!!

Both of them used to spend time together during night or between free hrs enjoying each other's company!!

Butt it is said na ! Ki khushiyon ko bhout jald nazar lggti hai !!

Soo the only person who was not happy seeing their happiness was Ayesha!!

She was seeing moran's growing closeness every day
And was trying her best to make misunderstandings between them butt our moran are not less !

They are also tied with this sacred knot of love!!
So it was not at all easy to Break them because of their unbreakable trust on each other..........

Present -

The were being done in the academy! Next day was going to be a very special day for everyone! The whole academy was fully decorated with different colors!!

Let's see the reason :
Flashback--

3 days back!
On the fine morning the morning drills was going on
All the cadets were doing their drills enthusiastically
Suddenly when batra sir enterd

Seeing him everyone tip toed saluting him !
Batra asked everyone to gather in hanger area

And within 5 minutes everyone was present in the hanger area including monami and Ayesha!!

B sir- cadets and trainers! I am having a good news fir u all!
Specially for Karan and moo....(he stopped realizing Ayesha was also present there)
I mean Specially for Karan !!

Soo jo aap logo ne mission udaan execute kra tha uska performance dekhkr ministry aap sab se bhout khush hai !

Specially Karan tumse kyoki tumm iss mission ke leader the aur leader ke guidance aur support ke bina team adhuri Hai!!

Aurr Karan ke desh ke prti respect and nishtha dekhkr Karan ko Special agent se major special agent in charge ke position pe promote kiyaa gya hai!!

Everyone hooted with happiness!!
While Karan was having a proud face as he was proud to able to serve his country!!

And the other most happy plus proud was monami!!

She was proud not only that Karan was being promoted but also that now she is being called to be wife of Special agent major Karan Shergill in charge!!

Karan looked at monami who was already looking at him proudly!!

B sir- congratulations mere sher !
Special agent major Karan Shergill in charge!!

Karan thanked batra sir !

B sir- 3 Dino baad academy mai army ceremony hogi aur usme Karan ko batch Dene khud CM sirr aayenge!!