6) Chapter

Finally exams ended,here yall go.

This is super rushed. Bad grammar ig.

3rd person:

As the short blondie woke up early at 05.00, trying to catch up on his duties. As he tried to stand up, his dear lover was not letting the short man go. He felt loved but annoyed trying to get the man off, the tall white haired lover arose and picked him up putting the blondie on his lap he put a blanket over them and cuddled him not wanting to let go.

After 20 minutes of a fight to get up, the taller man finally let go of the short one. The taller man got up and walked to the kitchen after 10 minutes to see the shorter one already started cooking. As he wanted to the adventage of this sitiuation,
He wrapped his hands around the short mans small waist that thin as a stick. The short man was surprised

He felt that his lover wasn't eating enough and wanted to feed him more.
As the man took the piece of cheese on the counter,....

"Thomaaaa,you should eat more!"

"Waka, please im fine,"

The taller man was not happy with the answer, and after some fighting, he managed to get the man to eat the piece of noodles.

After Thoma finished cooking, ayato held his waist again but from the front this time and started to kiss him slowly and passionately wich ended up in a make out session as Ayato started to explore the shorter man's mouth with his tongue, not letting go of his mouth and going until thoma was moaning for him to let go.

When he finally did, the shorter man had swollen lips that looked plump and pink, which obviously tempted the man to continue.

After some more kissing, it got heated, and let's just say it was an ass-breaking night. For Thoma mostly.
-----------------◇◇◇◇◇◇--------------